Ze roberto to Juve? (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Relazioni positive per Zè Roberto
16 04 2005

Un altro giocatore del Bayern Monaco è entrato del mirino della Juve. Si tratta di Zè Roberto, esterno sinistro della squadra tedesca che sarà in scadenza di contratto a giugno.

Gli osservatori bianconeri lo hanno osservato nella doppia sfida contro il Chelsea dove è stato tra i migliori in campo per i bavaresi. Si parla solo di voci per un giocatore che è destinato certamente a cambiare maglia la prossima stagione.

Ricordiamo che anche la Roma, su suggerimento dell'ex Paulo Sergio, aveva preso contatti col pèrocuratore del brasiliano.

.. antoher bayern munich player has entered in the list of juve. He is Ze Roberto, a left midfielder and his contract runs out next june.
Juventus observors have seen him play in the double games against chelsea where he was one of the best players in the field. Ze roberto will surely change club this summer. To remember that roma are also intrested in him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ze roberto,covac,nonda and fiore arent the players we would dream off,
neither the ones we will base our future team,
but they might give us good alternative cheap solutions for the bench for a couple of years,
add cassano, chiellini and another gila like attacher or creative midf and we have milans depth in the bench.
Its quite realistic since moggi said cap will stay and we wont chance 5-6 first eleven players,
so expect us to buy 2new starters and some cheap bench solutions.
We bet on youth last years (legrotallie,miccoli,maresca,zalayeta,olivera,blasi,appiah,kapo)
now we will try experianced players, tried solutions, like milan did and win

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
I think Ze Roberto is too old for us. Juve needs to start a new generation. Moggi tried it already by getting Emerson, Cannavaro, Zlatan and Capello, but we need more than that.

The whole defense line needs younger players like Chivu, Kompany and Chiellini. Cannavaro could stay there too for a couple of seasons. Emerson is a good base for the midfield, but he needs a substitute because he can't play all the games. Zambrotta could be moved back to midfield, because he works so hard and Chiellini could replace his defender position. We need a technically good player like Pizarro or even Pirlo (impossible though). Also Maxwell would be great with Emerson. Ze Roberto would just be a new Nedved but with less skills.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
A must get. I have always admired him and to be honest, he is what we lack, a real threat who can come from the bench and turn the game. He is free and prooven and not another shit player like Olivera or Kapo, who are injured or unable to pass a ball!

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    apart from that he is a free kick taker. ahh i dream of the zidane days when we used to score from free kicks!

Sep 14, 2003
    How quick is he? I mean I think were desperate for someone with a bit of pace, it's all so predictable from Del Perio, Zlatan, Camo etc.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ze Roberto is one of the players that add a different touch to the team. He always seems to come up with something interesting.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    I would like to have him if he is free, I do rate him.....

--------------Zlatan

-----DP(Mutu)-------Cassano

ZeRoberto----Emeo-----Camo

Not bad if ya ask me....
    Imo Z isnt a mega goalscoere, and neither is cas/mtu/dp

Ze Roby is a oldschool winger...so is camo...therefore effectively leaving us with on actual defisive player in the midfield...not gonna happen imo.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    He has aged!!! :eek:

Can't we be talking of people of Arjen Robben's age? People who still have their careers ahead of them?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I want Izmailov :D he can play everywhere in the midfiel and is 22 I think :D really great player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Ze Roberto is a consistent threat for Bayern on the left wing. He was arguably Bayern's best player against Chelsea over the two legs, and he really would add some creativity, flair, and incisive runs through opposing defenses.

That said, he is getting rather old and I don't think he will have too many top seasons left. If we could obtain him for free he might be worth getting, however he would only be an option for the short run.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I want Izmailov :D he can play everywhere in the midfiel and is 22 I think :D really great player.
    So you watch a lot of Lokomotiv Moskva, or do you just make decisions while playing WE? :D

Izmailov was supposed to be Russia's next great hope, however I have not heard much about him lately.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    He'd be a good option for the short term.Free of course.

We need alot of pace on the flanks,if we get him then Zamby moving to the right would be worth considering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)