zanetti saga (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Black&White. said:
Man! Cambiasso has 25-26 years old!!:disagree:
Cambiasso is 25, in fact.

Don't let the follically challenged fool you. It's going to happen to pretty much all of us guys eventually... just some sooner rather than later. :depressed

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
arc said:
smokescreen for ballack
and i was thinking that Ballack was a smokescreen for Zanetti,:pumpkin:
if Zanetti joins Blasi or gianni sould leave(Ballack would be out of question,unless Emo goes to real and Emo+Blasi OUT => Ballack+Zanetti IN)

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
swag said:
Cambiasso is 25, in fact.

Don't let the follically challenged fool you. It's going to happen to pretty much all of us guys eventually... just some sooner rather than later. :depressed
No shit. I thought he was well over 30.

@Swag Is that Zambrotta quote you've got in your sig real??

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Moggi: "C. Zanetti? E' un giocatore della Juve... cioé no, dell'Inter"
17 01 2006
Lapsus o battuta? Luciano Moggi è inciampato in una gaffe parlando di Cristiano Zanetti, centrocampista dell'Inter inseguito da tempo dalla Juve e a parametro zero a giugno.

"Cristiano Zanetti? E' un giocatore della Juve... cioé volevo dire dell'Inter". Moggi ha chiarito di avere avuto un lapsus e di non aver ironizzato affatto.

For those who don't understand Italian, When asked to comment on Cristiano Zanetti,Moggi replied: "Cristiano Zanetti? He's a Juve player... I mean Inter".
He then said he had a lapse and didn't intend any irony

Well,come July 1st,say hello to C.Zanetti guys

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it doesnt bother me..he is an upgrade to blasi and giannichedda, an area which needs boostering.

In saying that, Barone was another midfielder linked..or has he signed already?? Anyway, it is important to have better back up for emerson and vieira.

Im just wondering which attacking midfielder is going to join...surely capello and moggi realise that mutu and camo wont be able to do it without any back up. That is if Nedved is leaving this summer of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)