Zambrottas christmasnuts (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Thank you!

Had to think hard about that one, but I know Blanc had some kind of nickname like that. Didn't know one or two of the others though.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #76
    Now it's January so here are the final answers. You managed to answer all but one, # 12.

1. Who spat Rudi Völler in the face during WC 90?
    - Frank Rijkaard

2. Which team started and ended Milan's not losing streak in 94?
    - Parma

3. Which english attacker was not warned a single time during his career which lasted from the 80's to the early 90's?
    - Gary Lineker

4. What metall is the Serie A trophy made of?
    - They don't have any trophy in Serie A, you get this badge that you put on the chest.

5. Which player made his comeback after a years absence in the WC 94 final and had a crucial part to its outcome?
    - Franco Baresi.

6. Which player is known as the "Butcher in Sevilla"?
    - Schumacher. He got the nickname after kicking down the french defender Battiston during WC 82 in Spain.

7. Why was Paolo Rossi away for two years before the WC 82?
    - He was a part of a bribing scandal. The same thing that forced Milan to be relegated to Serie B.

8. Which player missed an open goal in Korea-Italy in WC 2002?
    - Vieri, one of the most sad moments in football history. :down:

9. Which game is called "Il derby de l'italia"?
    - Juve Vs Inter games

10. What was the three Swedish stars Gunnar Gren, Gunnar Nordahl and Nils Liedholm called?
    - Grenoli

11. Which team got to participate in the Euro 92 instead of Yugoslavia?
    - Danmark who won the whole thing in the end.

12. Who changed AC Milan to FC Milan? (It was changed back some years later)
    - Benito Mussolini. The name AC was not italian enough for Mussolini so he forced them to change it to the classical FC.

13. Why are Hollands shirts orange?
    - The royal family's house is orange.

Thanks everyone who participated. :thumb::star:

Dec 27, 2003
    I fail to see how Associazione Calcio Milan sounds less italian than Football Club Milan.

Must be another of those obscure reforms taken by the Duce for the well-being of the italian people. Anyway, I guess I'll do some research on the topic, as even a die-hard milanista like myself was not aware of it.

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    I fail to see how Associazione Calcio Milan sounds less italian than Football Club Milan.

Must be another of those obscure reforms taken by the Duce for the well-being of the italian people. Anyway, I guess I'll do some research on the topic, as even a die-hard milanista like myself was not aware of it.

I actually don't know why AC should be less italian than FC but we all know Mussolini wasn't the smartest man on earth.

Has anyone ever heard Mussolini speak, his voice is kind of funny. He talks in front of 100.000 people and tries to give some kind of encouraging speech but his voice is so high that it just sounds funny. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)