Zambrottas christmasnuts (1 Viewer)

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #27
    I'll reveal the answer to this question as it's already discussed.

There is no trophy. When you win the Serie A you get the little italian badge on the chest. So Loppan had the correct answer.

Dec 27, 2003
    1. Frank Rijkaard
    2. Parma
    3. Lineker
    4. There is no serie A trophy
    5. Dunga?
    6. Harald Schumacher
    7. Because of the "Totonero" scandal regarding illegal bets, in which he was involved.
    8. Vieri
    9. Inter-Juve (it's spelt "derby d'Italia" btw)
    10. Gre-no-li
    11. Denmark
    12. Kipling? (shame on me for not knowing this one)
    13. Because it is the colour of Holland's Royal Family since William of Orange?

Dec 27, 2003
    Yes. Berti suffered a major injury which kept him out for most of the season that year. He did however recover just in time to play the last few games of the League and left a tangible enough impression for Sacchi to select him.

Dec 27, 2003
    Berti did play the whole 120 minutes of that cursed final. Anyway, I really don't see who this mysterious player could be at this point. But perhaps you were thinking of Baresi. Kaiser Franz did get injured in the first game of the tournament, only to make a miraculous comeback just in time for the final, where he played a superb game (the Gazzetta gave him 8,5 the next day as I recall), but missed that fateful penalty in the shootouts lottery. The image of the legendary 34 year old warrior crying on the shoulder of a staff member will remain forever imprinted on my memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)