Zambrottas christmasnuts (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
****Zambrottas Christmasnuts anno 2004***

To practice your braincells during the christmasvacation you can take some time and test your football knowledge with these nuts.

PM me your answers and I'll correct them else I will give you the ansers some day in January.

The questions are about football, some are easy some are harder. Some are old some are new. I tried to make questions which are hard to find through statistics.

1. Who spat Rudi Völler in the face during WC 90?

2. Which team started and ended Milan's not losing streak in 94?

3. Which english attacker was not warned a single time during his career which lasted from the 80's to the early 90's?

4. What metall is the Serie A trophy made of?

5. Which player made his comeback after a years absence in the WC 94 final and had a crucial part to its outcome?

6. Which player is known as the "Butcher in Sevilla"?

7. Why was Paolo Rossi away for two years before the WC 82?

8. Which player missed an open goal in Korea-Italy in WC 2002?

9. Which game is called "Il derby de l'italia"?

10. What was the three Swedish stars Gunnar Gren, Gunnar Nordahl and Nils Liedholm called?

11. Which team got to participate in the Euro 92 instead of Yugoslavia?

12. Who changed AC Milan to FC Milan? (It was changed back some years later)

13. Why are Hollands shirts orange?

If there is a question you don't understand then let me know and I'll rewrite it.

Good Luck :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
13. Why are Hollands shirts orange?
Hey, nice one. Tough, but nice.

Like the idea man!

PS. want me to close the thread so people will actually PM and not reply?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I don't quite catch the connection ... is this the same kind of 17th century link as the one between the colour pink and homosexualism? :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
I don't quite catch the connection ... is this the same kind of 17th century link as the one between the colour pink and homosexualism? :undecide:
I'm not quite sure... I'll get back to you on that one...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I would have done better, but I'm tired from studying. Who the **** in their right mind cares about Kazahstan??? Japan is a must, China also. I can understand Malasiya. Indonesia... well, OK, it's acceptable. Pakistan is already pushing it to the limits, but Kazahstan??? Who the **** cares about Kazahstan???

[/fvck school slash geography rant over]

P.S. I apologize if there are any members from Kazahstan here :angel:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, on exams maybe, but what to do when you're in front of a map with the teacher staring at you. He's a nasty bugger too, if it werent for the stomach he could easily been misstaken for Saddam because of the beard :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Did you know that China has 2 billion chickens? Also, did you know that 65% of Indonezia's population lives on only 7% of it's area :undecide:

:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
65% of the 210 million people in Indonesia (thats like 140 million) lives on the island of Java, which is only 7% of Indonesias total area.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #17

Hey, nice one. Tough, but nice.

Like the idea man!
    Yeah it's pretty tough, but it's interesting.

PS. want me to close the thread so people will actually PM and not reply?
    Well you don't need to close it, I just hope people won't write the answers.
    I would be glad if you deleted Tarmpropps reply, I hope he doesn't mind. I just want people to try to find out the answers themselves. :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Well you don't need to close it, I just hope people won't write the answers.
    I would be glad if you deleted Tarmpropps reply, I hope he doesn't mind. I just want people to try to find out the answers themselves. :)
    I deleted it now. but I guess most people have seen them already I'm afraid... Sorry.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    i know most of the answers here

but damn Torkel answer them already :lazy: ;)

4. What metall is the Serie A trophy made of? - there isnt any Serie A trophy i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)