Zambrotta With Juve Till 2009 (1 Viewer)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
Luciano Moggi has offered to extend Zambrotta's contact that ends in 2005 for another four years. The Italian international has yet to accept but there is no doubt that the club value him as a very important player.

Lippi understood that he was going to become a great defender and Zambrotta's improvements have now made him one of the top 50 players of the world.

"Nothing comes from nothing," he said. "I work hard everyday to try to improve my skills".

it could be juve for life :D

yea this is good news Forza zambro!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yay ! he is one of the main reasons behind Juve's recent success.

there were rumors linking him to ManU, but im glad Juve intend keeping him for a long time.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i think that zambrotta is a great player and is incredibly important, just like davids. if davids leaves, and if zambrotta joins him the team they go to will be superhuman. not to mention ill prolly support them

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
from football italia

Sunday 16 November, 2003

It is reported that David Trezeguet and Gianluca Zambrotta will sign new contracts with Juventus next week.

The Frenchman’s current deal expires in 2005 and he insists upon an improvement of his wage terms before putting pen to paper.

Trezeguet is asking for a contract worth just over £1m per season, but Juve seem ready to include image rights taking his total wages to £3.4m.

Should negotiations not reach an agreement before the end of the season, the Euro 2000 star will almost certainly be sold to Arsenal or Chelsea.

Zambrotta has settled into his new role as a left-back and newspapers have repeatedly linked him to Manchester United.

However, Bianconeri Director General Luciano Moggi insists that “He will stay with us for another five years.”

The Italian international’s current contract also expires in 2005 and should be extended during the Christmas break.

Alessandro Birindelli will be out of contract in the summer, but Juventus seem intent on working out a new deal as they recently rejected a bid from Valencia.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is a key for us on that left....trying to replace Zambrotta with someone better is impossible as Carlos wont leave Madrid now.

as for Davids, he is replacable...even though i love him as a player, i think its right for him to move on as his career is in the later stages now.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
agree totally on your second point Adrian. Davids is a wicked player, who you just love watching when he's on form, but I don't think he's a vital player for us anymore..far from it. I'd love to see him play for Barca :cool:

Square

Oct 6, 2002
i hadnt heard that about birindelli before. im glad they kept him.

im also glad zambrotta will sign. he will be one of the best players in the world in a season.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Damn, I thought this was an official contract extension. Great news that we value him so much, I really love seeing this guy play, and all of my non-juve friends rate him very highly :strong:

Go Zambro!!!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
And as I know he is wearing Umbro shoes, but I usually watch the match and how the players do their job, not the shoes they wear! ;)

but you do find time to look at buffon's ass.

i believe zambrotta's contract with umbro is now over and he signed a deal with nike cause i also remember seehing playing with nike.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
OFF-Topic

how come Zambro is wearin Umbro boots in that pic? in matches i see him wearing Nike..?
He doesn't wear Nike's. He wears Umbro Xai's, the same as Michael Owen. I doubt that his sponsorship contract would allow him to wear Nike's...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

He doesn't wear Nike's. He wears Umbro Xai's, the same as Michael Owen. I doubt that his sponsorship contract would allow him to wear Nike's...
i had a whine about this before, it's like Harry Kewell. When I went to get something signed by him, i had to buy a bloody adidas ball. He wasn't allowed to sign anything with a different brand on it. And what brand is the Leeds jersey? Nike :wallbang:

Not that I had a Leeds jersey on, but a lot of people did, and they were left with a bitter taste in their mouths :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)