Zambrotta Weds! (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003

E’ davvero un 2004 da ricordare a lungo per Gianluca Zambrotta. Un’ottima stagione nella Juventus (ribadito da alcuni premi assegnati nei giorni scorsi) e ieri la chiamata ufficiale da parte di Giovanni Trapattoni per i prossimi Europei del Portogallo. E oggi anche uno splendido evento a livello personale. In mattinata, il comasco si è infatti sposato con Valentina Liguori, sua compagna fin dai tempi in cui militava nel Bari. La cerimonia è stata celebrata con rito civile, e in forma privata, presso il Comune di Napoli (città natale della sposa) all’interno dell’incantevole Maschio Angioino. Il rito religioso verrà celebrato in un secondo tempo, entro il 2005.

--------

i have NO idea what the article is about, the only thng that i can make out is zambrotta, valentina.....bari :p

i know.....this is not important, but to me it is. CONGRATS to the couple. altho my heart is shattered to pieces :broken:, but i'm happy for him. dont they look gr8? she's hot ;)

NOTE: mods, feel free to move this

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
He got married to his gf Valentina, who he knows from the years he played with Bari. They got married in Napoli, the city of the bride. They married only in civil now, later in 2005 they will also perform a religious ceremony.

Congrats to Luca :)

OP
kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Looking forward to seeing little Zambrottas in the future.
    yeap.....little zambrottas to play with del piero jr, or buffon jr....IF and when it happens

juventus primavera squad year 2022 ;)

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    :rofl: well, if u call it the magic..... ;)

i actually meant, when they get a child/ or children. never even thot of that :p ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)