Zambrotta, Want him back or not? (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta, do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Because I actually watch ajax play?

Grygera was average for Ajax, how should he ever become excellent for us?

Grygera has played one game for juve as centre back and that was vs parma, where he was quite poor.

By the way you contredict yourself, you now compare a centreback to Molinaro, which Molinaro isn't.
Your whole post is simply wrong.

You have been wrong about Ajax players in the past, such as Sneijder. Now he's quite the weapon for Madrid. I never said Grygera should become excellent for us and actually I thought his free transfer was useless, but he's not as bad as Molinaro. No fucking way.

Grygera played centerback against Empoli where he was good, probably our best defensive display this season. He also played centerback in a couple friendlies where I thought he looked decent.

So your recent critisism of Nocerino stems from him saying he likes Napoli? How smallminded.

As I just wrote, Grygera played leftback today. Grygera had to be subbed for Molinaro, because the former was so poor.

Hamsik plays as offensive midfielder, Nocerino as defensive midfielder. Same position??
My recent criticism of Nocerino? What recent criticism of Nocerino? Don't make up bullshit, Dominic, even though that's all you got.

All I stated in the Nocerino thread is that if he wants to play for Napoli, a good business deal on our part would be to exchange him for Hamsik because the latter is the better player. Anything wrong with that? Yet you come in and say that they're different players. No shit. Big deal. That's like saying oh no, lets not trade Camoranesi for Kaka because they're different players.

The only thing smallminded here is your point that they're different sorts of players. That goes without saying. Is it that difficult to be objective when another player is better than one of our own? I even love Nocerino.

And note that this is different from comparing two players who play opposite positions ON THE SAME TEAM, plus being totally wrong about one player's ability.

Grygera has looked worthless in any position, while Molinaro has improved with every match.
Wrong. He hasn't improved worth a shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

habsjuve

Nov 27, 2007
Zambro's not coming back, Juve will bring in new players only, not returning players they left , their gone HAVE A NICE LIFE!

Ibrahimovic' I miss his goals though fucking awesome player, NO MATTER, A traitor is a traitor rot in hell wearing the black and blue with your fake scudetti on your ugly shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)