Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would love to see this:

--------Gilardino ---- Zlatan
--------------Cassano
----Nedved-- Pizarro --Emerson
-Chiellini -- Canna -- Thuram -- Zambro
----------------Buffon

Barzagli, Zaccardo, Tudor, Kovac, Zebina are backup defenders.
Pizarro is good instead of Rosicky also, if it were to happen.
Zalayeta, Del Piero is backup Forwards. And we have a first option on Bojinov from Fiorentina, cuz they get Miccoli. So we will see Bojinov replace Del Piero in 2-3 Seasons.
Rosicky will be bought to rotate with Nedved and replace him later.
I would love to see Cassetti in Juventus too, as RB or RM as backup for Camoranesi and starter instead of Zebina (if we sell Zambro)

Buy on AliExpress.com

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Selling Zambrotta would be a real shame, not matter how much Chelski is willing to pay for his services. We are Juventus FFS, thus we shouldn't give away players like Gianluca or Buffon. Milan never sold Maldini & Real stuck to Carlos. Forza Zambrotta!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I would love to see this:

--------Gilardino ---- Zlatan
--------------Cassano
----Nedved-- Pizarro --Emerson
-Chiellini -- Canna -- Thuram -- Zambro
----------------Buffon
or this

------------Gilardino
-------Cassano-Zlatan
----Nedved-Emerson-Camo
-Chiellini--Canna--Thuram--Zambro
------------Buffon

we cant get so many new players, so lets leave Pizzaro out, and i really dont wanna leave Camo (the best Juve player this season) out...!

If we cant get gilardino then just keep mutu and play

Cassano - Mutu - Zlatan..
and yes they are all forwards but thats good in a 4-3-3 so they can come back and help the midfield... :D

Forza Juventus !

Jul 28, 2002
its blatantly obvious moggi want cassano and we already got mutu, the rest, well i doubt our prediction will ever be right when moggi is involved.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zambro ‘happy’ at Juventus
Wednesday 30 March, 2005
Juventus ace Gianluca Zambrotta maintains that he has no desire to join Chelsea or Real Madrid.

The left-back has been hotly linked with both clubs recently but he insists that he’s committed to the Bianconeri.

"I have a contract at Juventus until June 2008," said the former Bari midfielder, who is now considered as one of Europe’s best full-backs.

"It is pleasing to know that great clubs are keen but I am very happy at Juve. I hope to stay in Italy for as long as possible."

Chelsea were allegedly lining up a summer bid as the Italian is seen an alternative for Arsenal’s English international Ashley Cole.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zambro wont leave.at least not yet. Chiellini dont have what it takes to just go in, straight to the starting XI

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zambro wont leave.at least not yet. Chiellini dont have what it takes to just go in, straight to the starting XI
He was called to the NT, he is good

Jul 28, 2002
do not need a right back really, jus put rambo there and chie on the left....simple and CHEAPER and of course much more reliable than anthying else.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
u mean he cant take zebina's place on the first 11?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)