zambrotta to chelsea???? (38 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
After Chiellini's performance for the Azzurri today, I think selling Zambrotta for a substantial amount looks even more tempting. Actually it would be stupid to not sell him for 40 million Euros.
If Pirlo dident score 2 goals, Chiellini would have been man of the match...

he was really good, all over the left side, in attack and defence.. GReat GREAT!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Was Chiellini good?
He was very good, second best player on the pitch IMO. He was solid defensively and his passes up the left flank were accurate, always finding one of the forwards. He only missed one pass the whole match, and his runs up the left threatened Scotland, winning a free-kick that led to Pirlo's goal. He's strong, fast, and has a good touch. I think he would be a great replacement for Zambrotta.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
And what would we do with Camoranesi Barkuss?

I would field Zambrotta in place of Zebina instead.

Camo? LOL-------I would release him on free transfer ASAP....no matter how good he plays currently cuz we all know how big crap he really is.

RB? Too offensive wingbacks IMO.......Zeb does it good.....sometimes :D

Mar 14, 2004
He plays as winger and has no speed no cross.....no timing for penetration trough the wing....no good runs. Thats like having a goalgater that can't score. Onley thing he keeps him on the pitch is his work rate in defense(and that is onley this season for now) and decent technique......we won't mention his great "dont pass the ball even if someone is shooting at you" TEAMWORK......

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
He plays as winger and has no speed no cross.....no timing for penetration trough the wing....no good runs. Thats like having a goalgater that can't score. Onley thing he keeps him on the pitch is his work rate in defense(and that is onley this season for now) and decent technique......we won't mention his great "dont pass the ball even if someone is shooting at you" TEAMWORK......
Ok I bet you did not see any game and goals of juve this season....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well you're entitled to your own opinion, however I really cannot agree.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Camo's been one of the best (maybe the best) player of Juve this season.his crosses and dribbling abilities are really excellent.
anyway IMO we should use Zambro as a RB and Chiellini as a LB..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Camoranesi is definitely one of the key players in the Juve squad.

Andy, how did he perform with the Azzurri?
Camo had an average match, however in the first half he was lively and making a lot of nice runs. He looked better than Totti, that's for sure. One of the better players for the Azzurri.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
His crossing wasn't that impressive but ribbling and team work were something indeed
Most of the juve goals this season, came directly or indirectly from a Camoranesi cross though.

Plus, this change to the 4-3-3 has really done him good. He is much better as right central midfielder than as a pure winger, due to the fact that he can play two-ways(offensive and defensive) and he can roam a bit more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Plus, this change to the 4-3-3 has really done him good. He is much better as right central midfielder than as a pure winger, due to the fact that he can play two-ways(offensive and defensive) and he can roam a bit more.
True the 4-3-3 made Camo shine even more this season

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Zambro on the right, Chiellini on the left and and Zebina on the bench if Canna ad Thura are alright, whats the problem???

and not to forget, that Chiellini will have ups and downs, as he is still young. And sometimes we can play with 3 central defs.

Zebian can play both sied and central.

so i cant se why not get Chiellini back, (leaving them mares and micco we should get some cash as well).

thats it

and neverever sell zambro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)