zambrotta to chelsea???? (73 Viewers)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i am afraid to say that it could be happen . The latest news says that chelsea stopped the contact with arsenal for cole.

Chelsea's coach wants him for 21.5 million euro as long as he heard The news or maybe rumors that came from turin says :

juve interesting this summer to bring Daniele Bonera from(Parma)

and Giorgio Chiellini (Fiorentina) That juve has his card and his loan will end summer to viola.

but we still believe that capello wont do that as long as he decide who stay or who leave !

don't do it capello we trust you, zambrotta our spirit in scudetto.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I'd sell him for that.......and maybe another player if possible. actually, let's tell them that Real is offering 50 million-with all the rumours, they might fall for it :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Honestly speaking, this is a case rather similiar to Pippo Inzaghi's......but den if we got Chivu and other good players from that sort of $$$ y don't we go ahead with the deal?

geroi

Dec 7, 2004
I wouldn't sell Zambrotta even for that kind of money. There aren't many players who can replace him at left back not to mention match his versatility on the pitch. Whats the point of this, sell him, make chelsea even stronger and get the glassboy Chivu. I mean his a very talented player, but that talent doesn't help us sitting in the doctors office all the time. Rosicky isn't much better. He gets injured alot in the bundesliga, imagine what serie a would do to him. We'd be giving one of the best full backs/wingers in the world at the moment only to make some lucky doctor a very happy man.

Of course we can get someone else but why substitute world class for simply good?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Zambrotta has been nothing but Consistent, Skillfull, Humble, and Faithfull to the club. I really think if Zambrotta is Juve's true star! I rank him above anyone else on the team!

If Juve were to sell him(lets say because of financial needs), then accept no less than 55 million Euros! Because thats how much I value him! There is no other player like Zambrotta, he's got skills to play on the wings, whetherin attack or defense! Plus, he is very cooperative, always obeying the coaches instruction! True Club PLayer!

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Vialli confirms Chelsea interest in Juventus fullback Zambrotta
tribalfootball.com - March 24, 2005

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has told Chelsea to forget about trying to land fullback Gianluca Zambrotta.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants Zambrotta as his pursuit of Arsenal left-back Ashley Cole flounders and has spoken with club owner Roman Abramovich about making a major bid for the Italy international.

Former Blues boss and Juventus captain Gianluca Vialli has also confirmed the London club's interest this week.

But Moggi has made it known to Chelsea, through intermediaries, that Zambrotta is not for sale - at any price.

Hopefully Moggi keeps his word :fero:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Tribal Football is so full of crap. They just make up stories for the hell out of it... "Vialli confirms Chelsea interest". How in the world can Vialli confirm anything that has to do with Chelski?

Btw, Dan10, welcome to the forums :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Chivu would cost us something like 9 million Euros, so right there we have a great replacement for Zambro, with about another 30 million to spend on other targets. We could buy a new partner for Emerson in midfield, such as Essien, for about 10 million as well. That leaves 20 million or so for us to spend on other players, like a playmaker for instance. The more I think about this the more I say "go for it." I love Zambrotta however his sale would be very beneficial to the team. And his replacement? Chiellini, Chivu, Evra.....take your pick. Adequate alternatives.
Well if Zambro must be sold, for whatever amount, i think it would also mean a revamp in other areas of the field. His sale would probably contribute to us landing some quality defenders, but in losing his versatility as a winger, we'd be on the shorter end of the stick imo. The fact remains that Zambro is quality and morever has a good 5 years left of it. His technique is proven in Serie A and his consistency contributes to ours. But if he was to be sold, it would only make sense if we sold another 'biggie' of the team like a Dp or Buffon. A twin sale would actually help raise adequate money to draft in good replacements, even though the aforementioned players are the strongest part of our squad. Personally though, i wouldnt mind letting go of Gigi, but Zambro i feel does the job of two players, and considering hes still got enough time to keep doing this, I'd like for him to finish his career at Juventus, because he deserves to.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Well if Zambro must be sold, for whatever amount, i think it would also mean a revamp in other areas of the field. His sale would probably contribute to us landing some quality defenders, but in losing his versatility as a winger, we'd be on the shorter end of the stick imo. The fact remains that Zambro is quality and morever has a good 5 years left of it. His technique is proven in Serie A and his consistency contributes to ours. But if he was to be sold, it would only make sense if we sold another 'biggie' of the team like a Dp or Buffon. A twin sale would actually help raise adequate money to draft in good replacements, even though the aforementioned players are the strongest part of our squad. Personally though, i wouldnt mind letting go of Gigi, but Zambro i feel does the job of two players, and considering hes still got enough time to keep doing this, I'd like for him to finish his career at Juventus, because he deserves to.
IMO Zambrotta is having a rather disappointing season. He can't be blamed completely because Capello's tactics are restricting him. He no longer has the freedom to bomb forward with abandon that he had under Lippi last season and this is definitely a negative. Gianluca isn't the best left back when it comes to defending and atm he's doing more of that than attacking. As someone said earlier, Capello is wasting Zambrotta.

Would you rather sell Del Piero for 15m or Zambrotta for 35m? It's either Zambrotta, Buffon or no one. If it's no one then we'll probably end up buying cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)