zambrotta to chelsea???? (69 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea Table Gigantic Zambrotta Bid-Report
3/23/2005 5:49:00 PM
Goal.com’s Italian edition is reporting that Juventus have received an offer from Chelsea of 35 million Euros for their left wing Gianluca Zambrotta.
The gigantic offer comes as a result of the complications surrounding Ashley Cole’s move to Roman’s court.

If these reports turn out to be true, it is extremely difficult Juventus will say no to the Premiership giants.

Last Sunday, former Chelsea boss and Juventus player Luca Vialli had revealed Chelsea were preparing a very important bid for the Italy international.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's more likely to happen.
Roman has deep pockets... increase the tag to 45 mil and sell him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true. 40 or 45mil is good. Then we can get Chivu, Cassano, Barzagli, Pizarro etc. etc.
Go for it Moggi, even though it hurts. If Zambro joins Chelsea, I will have to start cheering for them as 2nd favourite team after Juventus :sad: Cuz they play like Italians and have great players, and I dont cheer for any of the current EPL teams... so I will have to start following the EPL.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Zambrotta-Chelsea, la Juve non ci sente
23 03 2005

_-------------------------------------------
Moggi says that Zambrotta is untoucheble....:cheesy:
Please Moggi, for once: let that be the truth!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

You're too emotional, and thats no way to run a business, and a football club is business.
It is, but not like Chlesea or Madrid....so we have Limits in our team..

Still you didn't answer my question...

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
If i were moggi i would tell chelsea to give us 20 - 25 million + either carvalho or robben. Either take it or leave it. Win Win sitaution for Juve.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

It is, but not like Chlesea or Madrid....so we have Limits in our team..

Still you didn't answer my question...

exactly, we're not Real Madrid or Chelsea, and we cant buy whoever we want because we dont have the money for it. If we want to buy someone, we have to sell first, thats how it is. Thats why we cant afford to reject offers like this.

What question?

++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Name me 3 Good players you can buy for 23mil €

Evra - he'd probably be around 5 or 6 mil € IMO, great full back, young has the potential to be excellent in the future, had a great season last year, and he'd be a good replacement for Zambrotta.

For around 10 mil € you could buy Mascherano or Essien, and for a bit more you could buy Baptista, and for the rest you could buy Miguel, probably Daniel, etc.

For around 5-6 mil € you could probably buy a young talented midfielder, Meghni for example.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We don't need to sell Zambrotta to buy other players.

What I think is gonna happen:

OUT:

Ferrara: 0m €
Montero: 0m €
Legrottaglie: 4m €
Pessotto: 0m €
Maresca: 4.5m €
Birindelli: 1.5m €
Trezeguet: 20m €
Appiah: 4.5m €
Kapo: 3m €(co-ownership)
Miccoli: 8m €

Total: 45.5m €

IN:

Barzagli: 7.5m €
Kovac: free
Chiellini: 3.5m €(other half)
Seitaridis/Miguel/Maicon: 8m €
Gilardino: 15m €
Ledesma: 6m €
Rosicky: 8m €

Total: 48m €

a difference of 2.5 m € but we got 20m € for reaching the ¼ finals of CL and maybe more if we get further. ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
never confirmed by Juve(Pessotto), doesn't change anything apart his wages.

Rosicky is an enigma. You know who I'd pick instead. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Moggi can get 45 million Euros from the sale of Zambrotta, I would have to say go ahead with the deal. I really like Zambro and we'll miss him, however he is not that important of a player under Capello and with Chiellini coming through he might be a fine replacement. With 45 million we could get both Cassano and Chivu from Roma, the latter being a possible left-back replacement because he certainly can play there. Lets not forget that Chelsea could give us some good players in return along with the cash like Gallas or Robert Huth, the latter being one of the best young stoppers in the world. 40 million is just to much to refuse I'm afraid.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
------------CASSANO - GILARDINO

------------------NEDVED

----V.BOMMEL - PIZARRO - EMERSON

---CHIVU - CANNAVARO - THURAM - MIGUEL

-------------------GIGI

CASSANO / MUTU / DEL PIERO
GILARDINO / ZLATAN
CHIVU / CHIELLINI
CANNAVARO / BARZAGLI
THURAM / KOVAC / TUDOR
MIGUEL / ZEBINA / BIRINDELLI
NEDVED / ROSICKY
PIZARRO / ROSICKY / NEDVED
EMERSON / BLASI
CAMORANESI / CASSETTI
BUFFON / BONNEFOI
V.BOMMEL / EMERSON / BLASI

or something like this would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)