zambrotta to chelsea???? (65 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

You're the one that is trying to convince this forum zambrotta has more than once stated he'd leave juventus fc. So you dig up the article in the archives you'd like to search through.
Im not trying to convince anyone... I couldnt care less what you think... Im stating the facts. The fact is in his first years at juve he did indeed say he would quit on a couple of occasions. You dont wanna believe that so be it i dont care...Im not gonna waste my time looking back at several years of past news to prove you wrong... you aint that important.
Your the one calling me a liar... so prove it

Noone will be at juve forever. Plus, buffon saying things like he might like to try different challenges in the future are hardly things you can use against him.
Again ... read whats written... the only mention of buffon was due to another person saying buffon is also a pure juventino and will never leave... I was jus highlighting what he said... not using it against him.

That final piece in what I have written was not directed to you.
ok
Although you did write a thing about Maresca, which simply is not true.
Im sorry but again it is true... Do you actually read italian news papers or watch italian tv.
On several occasions enzo has stated his love for the viola and made disparaging remarks towards juve in interviews.

You wanna calll me a liar ... thats fine... keep your blinkers on to the truth.
If you actually read my post you will see that i havent even said this is a bad thing... but rather the expected thing for x players ... the norm if you like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Zambrotta hasn't had a great season so if a massive offer came in from Chelsea I think we should at the very least consider it. We could bring back Chiellini and sign Evra or Parisi and still have money left over to strengthen the team.
Just hope fiorentina goes down and then buy the rest of cheillinis contract cheaply.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Roma fans hate Capello and Emerson because they moved to Juventus, people football is a professional game and it is a professional career for the people in it and it is very normal for these transfers to happen.

True there is commitment but this is rare and this is why it is valuable

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I didnt say I wanted them out, I just said that noone is irreblacable, and that they should be sold if a big enough offer comes.

Luckily Moggi feels the same way I do.

moggi has run this club successfully for a decade based on those same principles

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Now everything depends on Cappello's plans. If he wants to build strong team (3-4-3) he won't sell Zambro. But if he plans to play 4-4-2, we can sell him, use chiellini and buy Rosicky and Cassano with that cash.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want this team after the summer:

---------Gilardino - Mutu
--------------Nedved
Zambro - Pizarro - Emerson - Cassetti
---Chivu - Cannavaro - Barzagli
--------------Buffon

Or something like that.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want this team after the summer:

---------Gilardino - Mutu
--------------Nedved
Zambro - Pizarro - Emerson - Cassetti
---Chivu - Cannavaro - Barzagli
--------------Buffon

Or something like that.
I don´t want to see 3 men defence.. it is not modern...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The Problem that some of you dont get it just like the Smart Zlatan who keeps on saying that irreblacable sentence wherever he goes..

Zambrotta can play In Any fvcking postion you can put him, remmber Lippi??? So he's like a jocker for this team , and to say i would give Zambrotta to Chelsea for cash and get back Chiellini is quite STUPID from you....

Name me one Player, plays better than Zambrotta in his Position, Name me one??.....Think twice before you post...

Not everthing is Money in football...we aint poor.
Zambrotta can bring you trophy's and Money to Juve..

So no i wouldn't sell Zambo at any fvckin price.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
The Problem that some of you dont get it just like the Smart Zlatan who keeps on saying that irreblacable sentence wherever he goes..

Zambrotta can play In Any fvcking postion you can put him, remmber Lippi??? So he's like a jocker for this team , and to say i would give Zambrotta to Chelsea for cash and get back Chiellini is quite STUPID from you....

Name me one Player, plays better than Zambrotta in his Position, Name me one??.....Think twice before you post...

he is the best ..... no doubt
i dont see him leaving Juve

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

You're too emotional, and thats no way to run a business, and a football club is business.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

you can argue with that. its not the he hast found his form this year. last season he and before that he was great because he was very good in going forward as well as in defence. this season capello was playing 442 and zambrotta was forced to stay at the back a lot more therefore he seemed less effective. when we reverted to 433 he was much better. so basicly it wasnt a bed form, it was tactics.

and 25m is too little. they paid similar amounts for carvalho and ferreira, and hell is zambrotta woth more!
agreed...we can't judge one player just because of one bad season.Nedved,Thuram and Buffon have had their bad days too.we should keep Zambro since Parisi and Chiellini aren't at his level yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)