zambrotta to chelsea???? (36 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I have to repeat that previous question... What exactly makes zambro a real juventino??

Theres very few players around the world that dont regularly say they love the club that is currently paying their wages... talk is no indication of the players feelings towards the club.
Zambro as with trez has over the years many times threatened leaving over money...He also in the early days threatened to leave over the amount of play he got.

Buffon has only jus this week stated he wants to try other things later in his career.

As far as i can see the only real juventino amongst our current squad is DP... and i only say him as at points in his career he has had the option to go to Milan, inter, manu, and real amongst others for massive money and has stayed where he is.

You could possibly bring ciro (though really his heart lies in napoli) , tacchi and biri into that as they have all proved their love for this club.

It was only a year or so ago you were all saying how Miccoli and maresca were true juventino's yet both of them now slag our team off regularly and pasionately state how they love the viola... jus as they did when at juve.

What a player says has no bearing...

So please what makes zambro a true juventino?

For the record... I hope he stays but if the offers right I wouldnt blame him for leaving or the club for agreeing said sale.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Zambrotta is the kind of player who brings great balance to a team. With his many attributes, i dont see how he gives Moggi a reason to sell him. The last thing Moggi wants is to create a merry go round of signings, when clearly he only has two targets in mind for this term, Chivu and Cassano. And we've got the resources and players to swap or sell to meet the asking price of Roma, without having to sacrifice one of the mainstays of this Juventus unit. I dont think its really a secret, that Zambrotta features quite prominently as an important part of the core in this team, and his sale would'nt bode well for the long term imo. Cant see how his sale would do us any good.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Well then Ghaith,the question I have for you is,what kind of guarantee do you have to ensure Zambrotta will play well next season?
4-5 years of classy consitent performance in Juve's jersey...
Can ya name me more consitent player in the past 4-5 years??? I cann't think of any other name but Nesta.....

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Zambro is definately more Juvetino than Chiellini is. He is IMO the best DL in the world. Why sell the best DL in the world? To buy some second class players. No way.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
channel 4 said we would sell him for around 15m£ .... :eek:

THEY MUST BE ****ED UP!!!

dobble that up and moggi might consider it... 30m£!!!
If this is the value of Zambrotta in today's transfer market, then I think Abramovic can buy our whole squad in a package deal for somthing around 70-80 £ Million....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zambrotta next for Chelsea? Tuesday 22 March, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are today being linked with two young Italian defenders but they may lose Gianluca Zambrotta to Chelsea.

Andrea Barzagli of Palermo and Parma’s Daniele Bonera are set to be targeted as the Old Lady look to strengthen an already mean defence for next season.

However, Zambrotta has become a target for free spending Chelsea, with Coach Jose Mourinho having already identified the need for a top quality left-back.

It now seems unlikely that Chelsea will purchase Arsenal defender Ashley Cole and Zambrotta could be a more feasible target for the London outfit.

The Bianconeri may be persuaded in selling their outstanding full-back for a fee of around £15m, especially as the highly-rated Giorgio Chiellini is set to return to Turin once his loan period with Fiorentina ends.

Chiellini, currently on full Azzurri duty, could be joined in Turin by two other Italian internationals.

Bonera has been one of Parma’s most consistent performers this season and an offer of £3.5m may be enough to tempt the Tardini outfit to sell.

The 24-year-old, who was already strongly linked with the Turin giants last summer, can play at both centre-back and right-back.

Meanwhile, Barzagli has become a regular in the national squad after a series of commanding performances at the heart of Palermo’s defence this term.

Should the former Chievo and Under-21 ace leave the Renzo Barbera, Palermo will step up their attempt to sign Cesare Bovo on a permanent basis.

The latter is co-owned by the Sicilian club along with Roma, but has been playing for Parma this season

source: channel4.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
****ers, don't let them get Zambrotta. Don't let them ruin our football.

@ Shadowfax.

Quite frankly, although well written, your written piece is garbage. Zambrotta has never threatened with leaving juventus, quite the opposite actually! Please, try not to write such things in the future.

Although Buffon has never really declared any love for the club, he has never threatened with leaving it either.

If you'd condemn all players who did not declare their love for juve, you would have to sell 99 % of our players. If you don't declare your love officialy does not mean a thing.

.... A player that did declare his love, got sold though...

(guess who?..)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
Zambro is definately more Juvetino than Chiellini is. He is IMO the best DL in the world. Why sell the best DL in the world? To buy some second class players. No way.
Oh,now we have levels of how big Juventino you are???

For Instance,I wouldn't give a shit if we have all Milanista/Romanista team as long as they put good performances and win trophies....

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

It was only a year or so ago you were all saying how Miccoli and maresca were true juventino's yet both of them now slag our team off regularly and pasionately state how they love the viola... jus as they did when at juve.
ummm, I can't remember Maresca declaring his love to viola nor that he bashed Juve?! He did bash Moggi though, but I don't think that as an direct insult to Juve... But yeah, Miccoli "washed of his Juve-soul".

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
i'd never ever let Zambrotta go, if Chiellini comes, he can move to the right, or to lm, or rm. he is the most versatile winger in todays game, and worths at least 4 players. i think he is a better player than to join the army of mourinhos chelskijj.

and Buffon,he is even more a definite NO, the best keeper of the word, irreplaceable. No matter what they offer, a pile of cash wont save any shots.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
****ers, don't let them get Zambrotta. Don't let them ruin our football.

@ Shadowfax.

Quite frankly, although well written, your written piece is garbage. Zambrotta has never threatened with leaving juventus, quite the opposite actually! Please, try not to write such things in the future.
Im sorry but that is complete crap... Go through the news archives and have a look... In his first few years here zambro threatened to leave on several occasions... So your saying I cant post the truth... which it is... Whatever.

[im sorry but if you look it up you will find its true]

Although Buffon has never really declared any love for the club, he has never threatened with leaving it either.
I never said he did... I said he recently stated he would like to try other things in the future... He said he doubts he would be here forever.. Read whats written before you question me.

If you'd condemn all players who did not declare their love for juve, you would have to sell 99 % of our players. If you don't declare your love officialy does not mean a thing.

.... A player that did declare his love, got sold though...

(guess who?..)
Again ... read and ingest whats written cause i never said that at all...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

ummm, I can't remember Maresca declaring his love to viola nor that he bashed Juve?! He did bash Moggi though, but I don't think that as an direct insult to Juve...
Again... Go through the news archives... you will find im right as he did indeed say those things

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Im sorry but that is complete crap... Go through the news archives and have a look... In his first few years here zambro threatened to leave on several occasions... So your saying I cant post the truth... which it is... Whatever.

[im sorry but if you look it up you will find its true]

You're the one that is trying to convince this forum zambrotta has more than once stated he'd leave juventus fc. So you dig up the article in the archives you'd like to search through.

I never said he did... I said he recently stated he would like to try other things in the future... He said he doubts he would be here forever.. Read whats written before you question me.
Noone will be at juve forever. Plus, buffon saying things like he might like to try different challenges in the future are hardly things you can use against him.

Again ... read and ingest whats written cause i never said that at all...
That final piece in what I have written was not directed to you.
Although you did write a thing about Maresca, which simply is not true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)