zambrotta to chelsea???? (66 Viewers)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
No way, Zambrotta is a real Juventino, a player who is playing for is club and not only for the money. I don't want any player on his position. If we get Ronaldinho, Adriano and Carlos (for example) and we must give Zambrotta, I don't do it. Simply because he is a real Juventino and real Juventino's are with me that those players mustn't leave the club. Just like Del Piero. Some people on this forum are saying that DP isn't good anymore and that he must leave the club. Are you crazy? He is also a real Juventino, and someone like him you don't see this years anymore. Some people on this forum I don't understand !

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, I dont care if you're impressed or not, me and Stu are just thinking of whats best for the club. IMO, someone like Evra or Chiellini could do a good job, and from the money from Zambrotta's transfer we'd be able to get Rosicky and possibly another player. I'd rather have Evra, Rosicky, and, say, Essien than Zambrotta.
Exactly. I wouldn't trade Zambrotta in a straight swap for any other left back on the planet but if Chelsea offered 30+ million I'd have to consider it. We could probably get Chiellini for as little as the half of Miccoli's contract we own and still have money left over to buy two world-class players. I'm not saying that we should sell Zamboy but IMHO everyone has their price.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
true. 200 M € then. Not less.

Some of you just don't understand, that Evra or Chiellini will only play for money and not for heart. Zambro plays for heart too. If we sell Zambro, then sell DP, Zlatan, Nedved, Buffon, Trez and buy some players who could do 'good job'. Oh come on. Gimme' a break.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
No way, Zambrotta is a real Juventino, a player who is playing for is club and not only for the money. I don't want any player on his position. If we get Ronaldinho, Adriano and Carlos (for example) and we must give Zambrotta, I don't do it. Simply because he is a real Juventino and real Juventino's are with me that those players mustn't leave the club. Just like Del Piero. Some people on this forum are saying that DP isn't good anymore and that he must leave the club. Are you crazy? He is also a real Juventino, and someone like him you don't see this years anymore. Some people on this forum I don't understand !
I'm a real Juventino; would you play me ahead of Ronaldinho?

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Exactly. I wouldn't trade Zambrotta in a straight swap for any other left back on the planet but if Chelsea offered 30+ million I'd have to consider it. We could probably get Chiellini for as little as the half of Miccoli's contract we own and still have money left over to buy two world-class players. I'm not saying that we should sell Zamboy but IMHO everyone has their price.
What kind of guarantee ya have make ya sure Chielini will make a good impact with Juve??? with this kind of policy we will produce one or two Legrotagllie each year....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

What kind of guarantee ya have make ya sure Chielini will make a good impact with Juve???
Well then Ghaith,the question I have for you is,what kind of guarantee do you have to ensure Zambrotta will play well next season?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Although I wouldn't go so far as to say Zambro sucked this year.He's been okay,nothing spectacular,but not exactly horrible either.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
This rumor is only the beginning....

Zambrotta is going to Chelsea. and thereafter Zambrotta will be loaned to Milan for 2005-2006 as the friendly relations between the two teams continue. (Milan-Chelsea).

:cool:
I would see this friendly relations after this season, if chelsea wants crespo back, there will be no friendly relations any more..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
I think he's been below okay. A fullback these days needs to contribute in offence as well, which Zambrotta hasn't.
Well IMO he has.He's still made runs,contributed to the attack and worked his ass off.While performance wise he has been way below last season,it's certainly not for a lack of effort.Saying he hasn't contributed to the offense is a little harsh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)