zambrotta to chelsea???? (74 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Zambrotta hasn't had a great season so if a massive offer came in from Chelsea I think we should at the very least consider it. We could bring back Chiellini and sign Evra or Parisi and still have money left over to strengthen the team.

Great this is just great...
I have never watch a consitent player like Zambrotta in my whole life, The guy can make a stunning performance for 4-5 years in a row for Azzuri and Juve and then when he show "an ordinary perfomance" in a few games we think of selling him and find a replacment right???
Have not ya ask yar self why Zambro is not playing that attractive football???
Have not ya notice that he is not moving a lot to attacking positions as he used to do in his Lippi's days????
Cannn't ya see the development on his deffensive game in Capello's tactic???

Sell Zambrotta and bring us the unproven Chiellini, what a brilliant idea I'm really so impressed....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, I dont care if you're impressed or not, me and Stu are just thinking of whats best for the club. IMO, someone like Evra or Chiellini could do a good job, and from the money from Zambrotta's transfer we'd be able to get Rosicky and possibly another player. I'd rather have Evra, Rosicky, and, say, Essien than Zambrotta.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Why does so many members on this forum think that the we should sell a player at once he dosen`t play godlike......
OMG if we should do that wouldn`t we have a team now, we are not Inter which sell their players immediatly if they isn`t "performing", they are humans they will have up and downs in their career.....We are JUVE we don`t buy a whole team every season, we don`t sell many players..... We shouldn`t sell Trez, zambrotta or DP OMG!!:rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, he hasnt been in his best form this season and if a good enough offer comes in I would be tempted to sell. We can replace him with Chiellini or someone else. 25 mil € would be good enough for me.
you can argue with that. its not the he hast found his form this year. last season he and before that he was great because he was very good in going forward as well as in defence. this season capello was playing 442 and zambrotta was forced to stay at the back a lot more therefore he seemed less effective. when we reverted to 433 he was much better. so basicly it wasnt a bed form, it was tactics.

and 25m is too little. they paid similar amounts for carvalho and ferreira, and hell is zambrotta woth more!

Dec 26, 2004
TBH, I dont care if you're impressed or not, me and Stu are just thinking of whats best for the club. IMO, someone like Evra or Chiellini could do a good job, and from the money from Zambrotta's transfer we'd be able to get Rosicky and possibly another player. I'd rather have Evra, Rosicky, and, say, Essien than Zambrotta.
I thank god again and again, cuz it is ya and Stu not Capello and Moggi and it could only happen in a Football Manager Game not in real life....
Thanks God :groan:

Sep 28, 2002
z, no offence, but you are looking at juventus like at some kind of bussiness. really, if you were in charge, juve would be a club with no face, changing players every 2-3 years and with even lesser attendences.

Dec 26, 2004
The situation of Zizo is so defferent....
First Zidane wanted to leave.
Second his contract would expire in the next summer.
Third that was our last chance of selling him.
Fourth Real Madrid offer a Mega cash that no one could refuse.

And I won't even comment on Inzaghi...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
z, no offence, but you are looking at juventus like at some kind of bussiness. really, if you were in charge, juve would be a club with no face, changing players every 2-3 years and with even lesser attendences.

Id needs to be teated like a business, and Moggi treats it that way, thats why we're not in debt like Roma or Lazio.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I would accept an offer in the 30€m area. :undecide:

Zambrotta doesn't succeed with anything in attack this season PLUS he's not getting any younger. We should sell while he still can go for big amounts of $$$!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I would've said no if it was a year ago,but right now I'd definitely consider a large bid.

Besides,I've always said that Zambrotta never was that great a defender,even back in 03-04,we could definitely get someone more solid at the back.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
TBH, he hasnt been in his best form this season and if a good enough offer comes in I would be tempted to sell. We can replace him with Chiellini or someone else. 25 mil € would be good enough for me.
100 mil. euro for me. He is always there when we need him. Plus, he works very hard.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Yes sure, sell him and buy some average players, and with that kind of politics we'll become middle ranged Serie A club. Good job boys.

KEEP ZAMBRO. HE'S THE BEST DL IN THE WORLD! HE AND ZLATAN ARE THE BEST DRIBBLING PLAYERS IN JUVE. KEEP THEM BOTH.

May 4, 2004
i have to agree with Z...

not that zambro dident play "well" this season or anything about that, its just best for the club in a way... AND IF we are gonna sell him, then ONLY for atleast 45m Euro!!! and then we could buy players like evra, cassano, essien, chivu :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

not that zambro dident play "well" this season or anything about that, its just best for the club in a way... AND IF we are gonna sell him, then ONLY for atleast 45m Euro!!! and then we could buy players like evra, cassano, essien, chivu :D
True. I agree. Even if it hurts.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Chievo, Cassano, Essien, Totti, Rosicky, i wouldn't give them Zambrotta fot these names...

Mar 6, 2005
Only if we'd get 103 million euros for him.. cash.. aand robben as well... as a matter of fact, we'll need lampard as well.. so yeah 103 mil+robben+kezman(come on, they're a set.. batman and robben.. :D)+lampard

so in other words: no..

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
This rumor is only the beginning....

Zambrotta is going to Chelsea. and thereafter Zambrotta will be loaned to Milan for 2005-2006 as the friendly relations between the two teams continue. (Milan-Chelsea).

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)