zambrotta to chelsea???? (70 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Like Buffon ofcourse. And Zambrotta:

Buffon+Zambrotta will give us ~80m€
With that we can get Morgan Desanctis or Sebastien Frey as a good replacer. And bring back Chiellini and/or buy Parisi. Then we get all the players we need. (This is how some ppl in Juve staff are thinking, I dont like it, but it can happen. We are still Juventus. Remember Baggio, Zidane etc. etc.)

:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zidane wanted to leave 2 years before we sold him. We managed to keep him 2 extra years. I don't think Zambro wants to leave.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
That don't change the fact that we sold him and got 3 great players from the cash ;) I can see things like this happen again :sad: I love Zizou.... (cries..)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Chelsea lol

I'd keep Pavel with Juve for life. I just hope we win the CL and he retires as a Juventino.

Arsenal could make a bid for Trez.

Arsenal? I dont think so, big money transfers are not their style, they're not in the best financial state, plus Trez is injury prone, which is another thing future buyers consider.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Fine, but don't go whining around that u want Zambrotta back when Chiellini makes mistakes in Juve while Zambro performed superbly in Chelsea. U ppl really don't appreciate what u have in the team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Arsenal? I dont think so, big money transfers are not their style, they're not in the best financial state, plus Trez is injury prone, which is another thing future buyers consider.
but he's French :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
if they make an offer like 50mil then we sould consider it,
we could buy aimar and play a 3men defence maybe with chivu canna and thuram and aimar, emo, neddy and cassano in the middle, it dont sounds too bad on creativity, so chielini or whatever wont have to create and do what zambro does.
personally i would prefere to keep him,
there is no player like zambro,
he can play in every wing position and master it!

Aug 26, 2003
I don't want to lose Zambrotta! He is the best LB in the world, maybe the most versetile player and one of the most consistent players!

But If we manage to do the thing like we did with Zidane and bring in other quality players with the right offer it would be ok, even if it would hurt to see Zambrotta not wearing black and white!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
TBH, he hasnt been in his best form this season and if a good enough offer comes in I would be tempted to sell. We can replace him with Chiellini or someone else. 25 mil € would be good enough for me.
You only thing about money and don´t think about the worth of the players for juve..:wallbang: so you want buffon out, you want zambrotta out.. and then we buy some unexperienced players.. why? we are juve, we must have and keep our world class players, because we are not a Club who lets the players get worldclass and the sell them to real or chelsea..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Like Buffon ofcourse. And Zambrotta:

Buffon+Zambrotta will give us ~80m€
With that we can get Morgan Desanctis or Sebastien Frey as a good replacer. And bring back Chiellini and/or buy Parisi. Then we get all the players we need. (This is how some ppl in Juve staff are thinking, I dont like it, but it can happen. We are still Juventus. Remember Baggio, Zidane etc. etc.)

:)
well , capello is not lippi, if he wants to keep a player, than he will keep him.. and he will not let moggi make what he wants...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
TBH, he hasnt been in his best form this season and if a good enough offer comes in I would be tempted to sell. We can replace him with Chiellini or someone else. 25 mil € would be good enough for me.
Ive always said nobody is irreplaceable in football. However, if there was ever a player i wouldnt want sold, it would have to be Zambrotta. So im going to have to say, no chance, whatever the amount on the table.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

You only thing about money and don´t think about the worth of the players for juve..:wallbang: so you want buffon out, you want zambrotta out.. and then we buy some unexperienced players.. why? we are juve, we must have and keep our world class players, because we are not a Club who lets the players get worldclass and the sell them to real or chelsea..

I didnt say I wanted them out, I just said that noone is irreblacable, and that they should be sold if a big enough offer comes.

Luckily Moggi feels the same way I do.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I believe we should keep the players who we can`t get an equally worth player in their positions so I say keep Zambrotta
I want Juventus to be a world class team I mean not like Real Madrid they always buy shit and not on the need of the squad I want us to buy the best for us and Buffon and Zambrotta are the best in their positions so I say keep them!

About Zlatan I think he is a great player which will become the best in the world in a couple of years just look at his finishing and imagine them improving in a couple of years and then he will be unstoppable so I want him to stay with us too and if he gets that finishing give him the untouchable lable too
As for the others they are all for sale for the right price!
Just imagine Juve with the best players in every position based on the need of our team we will be awesome!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zambrotta hasn't had a great season so if a massive offer came in from Chelsea I think we should at the very least consider it. We could bring back Chiellini and sign Evra or Parisi and still have money left over to strengthen the team.

Dec 26, 2004

I didnt say I wanted them out, I just said that noone is irreblacable, and that they should be sold if a big enough offer comes.

Luckily Moggi feels the same way I do.
I doubt it, otherwise he could sell Del Piero to a Serie B team like Perugia for 1.45 Million....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)