zambrotta to chelsea???? (75 Viewers)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Zambrotta Close To Chelsea Move-Vialli
3/20/2005 11:20:00 PM
Former Chelsea boss Luca Vialli revealed he has heard rumours circulating in London about a probable move of Juventus wing Gianluca Zambrotta to Chelsea this summer.
”I have heard from contacts in London that Zambrotta is being closely tracked by Chelsea who are looking for a wing for next season,” said Vialli.

Vialli also has close contacts within Juventus, whom he played for before joining the London Blues then chaired by Ken Bates.

The Bianoconeri are known to let go of important players when the right offer comes in, and Vialli hinted that Chelsea’s financially offer is pretty substantial.

from goal.com

no way you will never get zambrotta he is the best

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, he hasnt been in his best form this season and if a good enough offer comes in I would be tempted to sell. We can replace him with Chiellini or someone else. 25 mil € would be good enough for me.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
That's could not happen no matter what.

in 2 words :

1-chelsea is looking forward to bring ashley cole from arsenal.

2- zambrotta position in juve Force Moggi to keep him plus capello does want any leftfoot player instead of him .

so all the things goes to capello decisions.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, he hasnt been in his best form this season and if a good enough offer comes in I would be tempted to sell. We can replace him with Chiellini or someone else. 25 mil € would be good enough for me.
are you crazy???

Zambrotta is the best lef back off all time!

if chelsea steal zambrotta from us i will drop a bom in londen , but first i take zambrotta the hell out of there

jeeezzz an italian juventus player in england

i am sure that its bullshit

pleas people tell me that it is bull shit

ciao

May 4, 2004

WOW!! 25 mil €.........!!

we are talking about zambrotta, and its CHELSKI that wants him..
soooooooooooo for atleast 45m€... and yes.. im not joking!!! 45mil€!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeez your high man, Zambrotta has been impressive so far....you can't replace him with Chiellini, it's rare to find someone like him....I don't like your system you like to change players always, this routine aint good believe me.

And Hands OFF Abra...

Dec 26, 2004
No way Zlatan ya r so greedy, this is a lot of money for a player like Zambrotta, beside we all know the financial problems Abramovic had so he can hardly offer half of this cash.... I may feel satisfied with somthing like 10 Milion....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

No way Zlatan ya r so greedy, this is a lot of money for a player like Zambrotta, beside we all know the financial problems Abramovic had so he can hardly offer half of this cash.... I may feel satisfied with somthing like 10 Milion....

:D hahaha. Good Joke!

Wow, if Chelsea want Zambo, they'll probably offer tons of money, lets say about 50 Million at least?
Or Ill except 30 Million plus Robben...Hehehe.
But I think if Chelsea offer alot of Money, and we all knowJuve, Zambo might actually go to Chelsea.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I really dont understand you people.

First of all, Zambrotta is only one player, and one player does not make the whole team. If selling him would do more good than bad, than yes, I would sell him. There might not be anyone as good as him, but there most probably is someone that is pretty near. Remember Carlos of a few years ago? Look at him now, he has nowhere near the same market value. IMO, players need to be sold when their value/perforamance/age ratio is optimal, meaning when their value is peaking and just before their performance starts to drop due to age. Zambrotta is already around 28, 29 and he will need replacement in a few years anyways. The only difference is whether we'll have those 30 million or not when we do need to replace him.

From a financial standpoint, it's pure suicide to keep players until retirement, especially players with high value. For example, if we didnt sell Zambrotta, we'd have to finance his replacement in a few years from other revenues, the CL money, sponsorship, ticket sales, etc, rather than financing it directly from Zambrotta's sale and having enough money to buy one more player.

TBH, I'd rather have 3 very good players, than one excellent one.

I like Zambrotta as much as the next guy, but it's only logical and beneficial to the club to consider a big enough offer.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Trezeguet, Del Piero the untouchable and sad to say but Nedved too.

If we win something big like the CL we'll have to let them go 1st. IMO

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Trezeguet, yes, Del Piero yes, but sadly noone wants him, and Nedved no. IMO his value to the clubs performances is bigger than the amount we can get for him. Who'd want to pay big money for a 33 year old.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Chelsea lol

I'd keep Pavel with Juve for life. I just hope we win the CL and he retires as a Juventino.

Arsenal could make a bid for Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)