zambrotta to barca :( (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Zambrotta is the best LB in the world considering his overall offensive and defensive abilities,
he can adapt to any situation and he has the rumour of being a fast player,
he can play at every team's first 11 and he is a fighter, he does makes the diference in the pitch many times.

Considering all this he price tag sould have been up to skies,
if Barca is determinated to moove in and make an offer worthy of his real value we can discuss it,
but i fear that they are only interested because of our current problems,
we are duying and the vultures senced our smell.
They are interested on both Trezequet and Zambro and i dont think they are willing to pay 100mil for this duo,
they hope that we get relegated and those players could join as free agents using a special clause in their contracts or even threaten Juve to surrend them for bargain sums.

If we are to sell some of our star willingly for some fast cash to help us with the losses we have sustained, we have to do it considering the importance of our current players, their temporal form/price and the ability to replace them in the future.
Zambrotta is priceless, he is a true Juventino and his performance is a bright exemple for the rest of our players,
he does miracles on the field for us,he is ultradetermined to win,
he is essential and we cannot replace him with similar material (Balza,Chiellini prooved they cant, Grosso will too)
And there are many more players that underperformed and we sould prefere to cash in selling them instead since we can easier risk to replace an already weak bond in our team
Vieira,Zlatan could all be easily (Pizarro,Cassano) replaced in the future,
with equally (If not better) quality players ,
comparing to Zambro's situation
and bring in more money (if thats the main purpose),
hell even constant performers Treze,Camo,Emo,Thuram would give us more choices.(Barzagli,Tevez,Mancini etc etc)
Also do not forget the fact that Zambro can be succesfully used to cover 4 different places in the squad in a crisis situation, no other player can do that, he is the best "tool" we ve got...

Nedved declared he would rather quit football than start again from the beginning,
he only plays football for Juve's chances to win the CL, its plain,
he wont accept a transfer to another team for many reasons,
its too late to sell him now...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The transfer news aint a suprise I mean I wont be suprised if DP is linked with real madrid or something. Im fairly sure zambro is a loyal player and he wouldnt mind to stay with us even if we relegate to serie B. As for serie C that may be another matter. I agree with many peoples views here, zambro is simply irreplaceble.. selling him would be like suicide.. but due to circumstances I dont know whats worse, suicide or slaughter.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I dont support any special spanish team, and if Zambro joined them.. then I would follow Barca in the EPL :D

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
s0ftcore said:
I disagree with your point on Zambrotta. However, yes, I can see your point on cashing in those players that used to be part of the core. Eg: Nedved

Neddy shouldn't have been playing this much this season, we can't be relying on him. We can't afford to have a transition season for our creative influence next season, so it should have been this season, considering his form last season. The man I thought who could fill his shoes was sold for peanuts to Sevilla - and he would have bled black and white for the club.

Not calling Neddy a mercenary but will his replacement show heart? We've been lacking in that aspect lately it hurts

I feel we're in a pretty dangerous position now - with most of our core players being quite old (Thuram, Neddy) so that's why I wouldn't put Zambrotta in that group of core players that shouldn't be considered as core player: He's young (got about 2 seasons left of him)

Agree that he's not part of the solution but if we get rid of him now, the solution isn't going to come anytime soon. Fliakis reckons the 'balzarettis and chiellinis will not cut it.'; so do I and I don't think we can afford to really splurge this summer thanks to the scandal

If he goes to Barca, they're gonna storm to another CL. I remember the time they wanted Beckham, failed, and got Ronaldinho. They couldn't get Henry this time and I don't think they really need him. Zambrotta would be a really good addition for them
No point arguing with those who think our youth system has the ability to produce the next Etoo, Rooney or Messi. Volpato? Palladino? What a joke, its not that people do not want to give our youth players a chance, but throughout the whole of 90s except from DP, I dont see any Leo Messi or Etoo comin out of the system

Sure there are some decent and good players whom came out, but all of them are not World Class or Wonderkid material

Naive to say the least for those :tdown:

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
To sell zambro would be viable financially , but a stupid mistake in our preparations for the following seasons.

He's become one of the core players in black & white and next to alex would be our future captain in seasons to come. Spirit and loyalty

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Real Juventinos must stay:and I see only news about Buffon and Zambrotta leaving,while the guys which don't wanna stay like Ibrahimovic and Emerson are not mentioned for sale...how sad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)