Zambrotta pleads for patience (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Juventus ace Gianluca Zambrotta has pleaded with the club's supporters to keep faith in the side despite their unconvincing 2-2 draw with Djurgardens.

The Bianconeri were forced to rally from 2-0 behind to earn a draw with the Swedish side in their UEFA Champions League qualifier.

Zambrotta has urged the fans to show patience and has predicted they will get the better of Djurgardens to reach the lucrative group stages of the Champions League.

"I know that the last one hasn't been a good season but this year we have the intention to gain revenge for ourselves.

"But supporters need to be patient. I ask them to have faith, we are only at the beginning and to grow we need their help and a little time.

"We have watched again the images of the match and we are aware of what we have did wrong.

"I can guarantee we haven't undervalued our opponents. Now we have two weeks to improve in view of the second-leg match. But I'm convinced of one thing we won't miss qualification."

I know you guys can do it Rambo!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Juventus ace Gianluca Zambrotta has pleaded with the club's supporters to keep faith in the side despite their unconvincing 2-2 draw with Djurgardens.

The Bianconeri were forced to rally from 2-0 behind to earn a draw with the Swedish side in their UEFA Champions League qualifier.

Zambrotta has urged the fans to show patience and has predicted they will get the better of Djurgardens to reach the lucrative group stages of the Champions League.

"I know that the last one hasn't been a good season but this year we have the intention to gain revenge for ourselves.

"But supporters need to be patient. I ask them to have faith, we are only at the beginning and to grow we need their help and a little time.

"We have watched again the images of the match and we are aware of what we have did wrong.

"I can guarantee we haven't undervalued our opponents. Now we have two weeks to improve in view of the second-leg match. But I'm convinced of one thing we won't miss qualification."

I know you guys can do it Rambo!

that what ilike to see:D.forza Rambo

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
hopefully he will be right, and juve will get over their troubles at the moment.

but somewhere inside me I fear, that we will hear this "patience" calling a few times throughout the whole season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)