Zambrotta for midfield/winger (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Italy - Belarus

The Juventus full-back was the best player of the match even though he was constantly being changed from one side to the other and even played in a more advanced role than usual.

“The mister decided to move me forward, but it wasn’t a problem."

www.goal.com

Zambrotta Should PLay a more Offensive Role !!

I didn't watch the match, but from what I've read Zambrotta played very well as he usually does going forward. I can really imagine his play as both Juve and Italy lack offensive flow; and having watch past games it is clear to me that, time and time again, Zambrotta creates many chances when going forward.

I really feel it is a waste to play Zambrotta at LB because he has many attacking talents and capabilities. I really feel he should move back into the midfield/winger role. He will create much more for us. We need his attacking strengths, especially now and we need it in a consistant form as in Zambrotta.

What do you guys think? Should he go back to midfield or should he stay at LB also considering perhaps there is no one else good enough for that position?

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Or we should just buy Jank and push Zambro forward. There is no doubt in my mind Zambro is better off playing up front as a winger than as an LB.

Vonam, i completely agree with you.

OP
- vOnAm -

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    maybe if chiellini or someother comes and can get zambos role
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++Or we should just buy Jank and push Zambro forward. There is no doubt in my mind Zambro is better off playing up front as a winger than as an LB.

I Hope for the same thing that we get somebody to play LB instead of Zambo :down:, I feel he can do as well if not better as C.Ronaldo, Duff, Arjen Robben. And I think it is the flanks that we are missin...too bad chiellini left. :down:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    I thought most of you has watched Juve, Zambrotta is practically a winger today too, just with some defensive jobs, because he is good at it.
    Anyway i dont think he should be moved up unless a good LB replacement is ready. Whats probably gonna happen is that Chiellini will return within the next 2 seasons, and then Zambo takes the LM/LW since Nedved probably doesnt play much anymore.

Zambrotta is without a doubt the best flank player in the world!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Or we should just buy Jank and push Zambro forward. There is no doubt in my mind Zambro is better off playing up front as a winger than as an LB.

i agree with you..I want to see Janko playing at Delle Alpi

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I would keep him in defense. He can still do all the offensive work, but the defensive duties Zambrotta does are so important for the team that we couldn't do without them.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    Let's play him striker :cool:

Zambro and Zlaton, Double Z! ( zala is Z too damn :embarass: )
    I remember the days when we had the real ZZ :frown:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    I would keep him in defense. He can still do all the offensive work, but the defensive duties Zambrotta does are so important for the team that we couldn't do without them.
    Agree , he can still attack ...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Oh what a miss, i wouldnt want him back even if he was free!.
    same here, when he was with us all the strategy was revolving around him, players were lost and the team was not open, the season he left we won the scudetto - let him stay with the other *euhmm stars *euhhmm in Spain

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    i was watching juve-bologna, and the commentators were saying that Zambro started off playing as a striker :shocked:

didnt know that.....

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    i was watching juve-bologna, and the commentators were saying that Zambro started off playing as a striker :shocked:

didnt know that.....
    One position left (GK) and he will be the multyplayer of alltime

viva Zambo

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Zambrotta is my favorite player of all time, so I think he should do anything and everything for Juve and Italy. The flanks should belong to him, at least one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)