Zambrotta for C. Zanetti? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
That's true. Zanetti is actually a very good player, only because Inter have 33 midfielders he doesn't play every week. He's ruining his career there because Mancini also has Cambiasso, Veron, Pizarro and Stankovic who can play in central midfield. If I were him I'd leave.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve dismiss Zanetti interest Saturday 23 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus transfer wizard Luciano Moggi insists that Inter’s Cristiano Zanetti is not one of their market objectives.

The Nerazzurri midfielder has been associated with a switch to Turin, especially after Moggi met with Inter owner Massimo Moratti this week.

"I simply had a coffee with Moratti, why do people always think that clubs talk about transfers?" asked Moggi.

"Zanetti is a great player but is of no interest because our midfield is more than complete. In fact, a few players will actually leave."

The Turin giants have already sold Stephen Appiah to Fenerbache and Enzo Maresca to Sevilla, while Manuele Blasi is apparently a target for Fiorentina.

"That is not true either," continued Moggi. "Fiorentina have never made a request to us for Blasi."

The Bianconeri are looking to sell in an effort to raise funds to help pay the £14m they must hand over to Arsenal for Patrick Vieira.

The Frenchman’s capture now gives Juve one of the best central midfield partnerships in world football, seeing as Emerson is already at the club.

"Emerson will form a great partnership with Vieira," added Moggi. "The Brazilian has also assured me that he won’t have any calf injury problems this term either."

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
I know that Cappelo likes him.But we already have Emerson,Vieira,Blasi,Gian,Tacchinardi for Central Midfield on the books. I know that Blasi is more than likely to leave,just seems a bit strange,unless Emerson is going somewhere- which I seriously hope not...

And about the rumour,just another piece of journalistic crap...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
ok.
moggi denying that zanetti will come.
now i think he will definatley come.

welcome to juventus in advance mr.zanetti.
no i think for this one moggi is telling the truth:D

Jul 2, 2005
if we ever sell zambro i will hunt moggi down and tear every limb from his body, my favourite player by far solid fast does so many things for the team, i'm not against zanetti, but only for zebina and thats it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)