Gianluca Zambrotta (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think Zambrotta has had a better season than the rest of the squad. But I don't think that it is because he was in a better physical shape than the rest. Problems are like the domino effect- they affect everyone, but for some reason, they didn't get to Zambrotta, or at least to a much lesser extent than everyone else.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maybe he was better last season becaue he played in one position, this year he played in at least 3 positions and each time he was given different duties, have mercy on the guy....he was the best this season

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Truely I just wanna forget about who played well and who played bad.

Let's watch tonight's game and consentrate on next season (after the euro of course)

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know, to me it feels like ... I mean, Zambro was one hell of a player for Juve, still is, but this season he was just not. He wasn't crap but he wasn't outstanding either. I sometimes feel most of your judgments are clouded by the hype of Zambro and not look into his performances this season.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
zambro is great player, but most of the games he hasn't played in his natural position, which is RM.

yesterday, when he played RM, he was great and unstopable.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As discussed in a previous thread here... he was our most consistent star performer last year (in a season full of disappointing performances). But well earned, Zambro. :thumb:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Seems that Zambo is Juve's man of the year.
I can't read Italian though so, can someone translate it for me?
I think this season ,we dont have man of the year , because all of them sucked , maybe some more than others .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)