Zambro In Midfield??? (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Depends on how nedved is traveling. if he is injured or not performing well, then zambro should move up.

personally, i think zambrotta is the better option for the left wing because he gives more width than nedved does. if that so called midfielder doesnt join juve this summer, maybe nedved can play alongside emerson in the middle with zambro and camo on the wings.

I think camo plays his best from the wing. his best asset in my opinion is his delivery from the right. he was often forced to come through the middle this season because juve lacked a player coming through there as we played 2 DM. but if capello could have an attacking midfielder, i think camoranesi would be able to use the wings a lot more and play the crosses etc...

the only reason i would want zambrotta back to the right side is if capello reverts to a 3 man backline with the wingers taking the whole flanks. that way i would play zambrotta on the right and chiellini on the left. but this is very remote under capello.

ahua

Jun 5, 2005
he'll do well wherever capello place him, we don't have to play with the same tactics always those formations showed are good optios for trying something different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)