Zalayeta vs Forlan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
zala deserves more playing time, only next to del piero and trezeguet
This is a bit impossible zala has improved a lot but he must become even better.No matter what if you ask me i would prefer him over salas.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++

This is a bit impossible zala has improved a lot but he must become even better.No matter what if you ask me i would prefer him over salas.
oh ya, i forgot about salas..

zala is only next to del piero, trez and salas...:D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
Well i believe that Di VAio will soon wake up and he will proove his real value.
He had better, or else he will find himself back at Parma next year,

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
i think lippi is still optimistic about di vaio.
he believes in the player, and i think he'll be staying for quite sometime. probably till the end of the season. after that, lippi may have to reevaluate the club squad.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I dont think lippi will have to do anything near a serious overhaul or bring in serious reinforcements anytime during the next 2 years...except maybe in defence.

apart from that i dont see our team changing a lot.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
yah, it'll be pretty much the same over-all. despite the current squad improving their qualities, we might need to bring in around 2 new defensive players. preferably central defenders...

has there been any talks about philip mexes?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
yah, it'll be pretty much the same over-all. despite the current squad improving their qualities, we might need to bring in around 2 new defensive players. preferably central defenders...

has there been any talks about philip mexes?

yeah, but i wouldnt expect any dramatic star-unveilings i think they would be pretty low-key players. players like iuliano and pessotto and ferrara.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
I think we can win the CL this year... But give if we want to win it in the future, we need some reinforcements soon. The current defensive line-up doesn't have time on its side...

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
yeah, he played well given the opportunity. but it was a good thing in the latter stage of the game, lippi decided to field all three of them in the pitch (DP, DT & DV)

excellent decision, i'm sure it was quite attractive and entertaining for the spectators to watch...

calcio's starting to be a spectator sport again... speculative!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)