Zalayeta vs Forlan (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
zala could be our solksjaer...
:LOL: I think he's better than Solskjær, even though he's not very famous. He's developing/improving very fast and could be a great player someday. As for Solskjær...:LOL:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++

:LOL: I think he's better than Solskjær, even though he's not very famous. He's developing/improving very fast and could be a great player someday. As for Solskjær...:LOL:
I am very astonished to read that someone who lives in Norway actually does not rate Ole gunnar, he is imo one of the best strikers today and not have an ego at all is so refreshing as he is being benched, played out of position and he never complained once, remember this is the guy that has come off the bench to score vital goals for man united none more so than winning the Cl for them and to say he is inferior to Zala is almost like commiting a crime

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am very astonished to read that someone who lives in Norway actually does not rate Ole gunnar, he is imo one of the best strikers today and not have an ego at all is so refreshing as he is being benched, played out of position and he never complained once, remember this is the guy that has come off the bench to score vital goals for man united none more so than winning the Cl for them and to say he is inferior to Zala is almost like commiting a crime
I couldn't agree more, plus Ole gunnar is like the coolest name I have ever heard.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I admire Zalayeta for his high work-rate. He gets involved with the play a lot. Making good passes even if it is not his primary job on the field. Just like Del Piero, they both contribute more than what is expected from them during a game. Not only do they score, but they also help string the passes in order to keep possession of the ball for the team. This makes Zala a great player. One that would greatly benefit Juve in the future!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Are you watching the same Zalayeta that I am? Because I never see Zala making good passes.
You have got to be kidding me with your avatar:D What is this is , Irony or something? Anyway you are right about Zala and to say he is a great player takes some beating

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
No matter how good or bad zala plays you all have to admit that he has worked hard and that he has improved since last year.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
true...i see players who are at the top yet dont do shit, then i see zala who's working his arse off knowing that he's not gonna get a first-team place, but still keeps going and going and going...:touched:

IMHOwhether u are talented or not isnt nowhere near as important as how much u care and how hard u work for your team, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health...

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
true...i see players who are at the top yet dont do shit, then i see zala who's working his arse off knowing that he's not gonna get a first-team place, but still keeps going and going and going...:touched:

IMHOwhether u are talented or not isnt nowhere near as important as how much u care and how hard u work for your team, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health...
:thumb:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

Do you think if he had the talent , he will remain at the club or if clubs were queueing up for his signature, he will still be happy to be our 5th striker. It is a double sided coin, as talented strikers like Salas will always know there is a big club somewhere who will always wanna sign him, for he is a talented guy or did show flashes of genius in the past, and how do we know that these guys at the top do not try.

Zala is lucky in a way that he can say he plays for a club like Juve considering his talent and he has no other choice a la Birindelli to work his socks off becos lets face it on talent alone they do not deserve to be in a top 8 team , talk less of a club who harbours ambitions of being European champions

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
denco i agree with you...very right...but the reason i think these players dont try hard is well...u kinda get the message from the way they act on and off the field...imho the barca players are like that...and the inter players used to be that way too...

and i dont think he is lucky because he plays for juve considering his talent...i think its normal cuz we cant have a plyer like RVN or recoba as 5th striker...for a 5th striker he is alright talentwise. in fact basically he does what we expect him to do...to try and score goals and fulfil his role as a substitute...

he's doing better than amoruso did last season, and he isnt desperate for first-team action like kova...and for now im happy for that. all he needs to do now is score a couple of goals...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Forlan: Overrated! He scored 5 or 6 goals so far in his second season for ManU! I relly don't like him, and I don't think he will ever be a world-class player! And.............I really don't like him!

Zalayeta: Well, he is good as a 4th striker, but not more! Had his good games, but I doubt he will make it to the first line-up! But its good to know, that Lippi can count on him!

Jul 12, 2002
You have got to be kidding me with your avatar:D What is this is , Irony or something? Anyway you are right about Zala and to say he is a great player takes some beating
Why must you always doubt? Is your name Descarte or something?

Jul 12, 2002
oh, right, I've got it.

BTW about the Buffon avatar, it's not as if I hate Buffon or anything, I just think it was a mistake to buy him, but what is done is done, so I accept and change begrudginly.

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
zala is better than that gunnar thing who happened to get a touch on a ball that went into the net in a CL final. very lucky. we used to play on stoney playgrounds when we were kids and when the ball hit a stone and get deflected into the net we did not count the goal!!!! if u know what i mean.

zala is also more hard working than the likes of devaio who looks to me like a lazy ass hole who relies on his old reputation.it is good that lippi benched him the last juve games.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
lets face it on talent alone they do not deserve to be in a top 8 team , talk less of a club who harbours ambitions of being European champions
think gary neville;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)