Zalayeta to Samp? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Come one one good performance from him and you make him the world best player
Zalayeta is the same crap that has ever been he has nice shooting skills but that`s it he doesn`t has a good technique or good movement dribbling skills or what so ever
DP Trez Mutu Zlatan are ahead of him and if we buy another striker he will be ahead of him too Zalayeta is good at being a 5th striker but no more than that
By the way he can be top scorer with Sampdoria but that doesnt mean he is Juve material
No way!

I love you Zalayeta!

FoRzA jUvE!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Diana would be a good back up on the right side of the pitch for us, so I suppose he could come. Pisano is a left back and is not needed because we already have Chiellini. Palombo seems to be a good young central midfielder but I don't think he's anything special either. I would love to have Flachi as a backup striker he at Juve, surely a better player than Zalayeta. And if Sergio Volpi was a couple years younger I would demand his services because he would be a great partner for Emerson and could add more creativity to the midfield. I'm a huge admirer of Volpi.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
FORZA ZALAYETA....
The best 4th team stricker in the world of football...
Really :rolleyes:

how about Milan's: Sheva, Inzaghi, Crespo, Tommason
or ManUtd: Ruud, Rooney, Smith, Saha
Inter's: Adriano, Vieri, Recoba, Martins, Cruz

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Does Tomasson, Smith, Cruz believe they r 4th strickers???
This why I said Zalayeta is the best 4th or 5th stricker in the world, he knows his ability, and he does the job of a 4th stricker perfectly....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

All the strikers u mentioned have been top strikers in a club b4. At least Zala knows his abilities, and puts his best in every game. Never complains. Deserves to be the 4th striker.

All strikers in Milan know how to work together, even though it is obvious that Sheva gets the most credit.
In Man U, apart from Rooney + Ruud, the other 2 seemed rather decent, however they believed they can play 1st team football.
Same case for Inter. In fact, the other 2 strikers r close to moving out of Inter

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

All the strikers u mentioned have been top strikers in a club b4. At least Zala knows his abilities, and puts his best in every game. Never complains. Deserves to be the 4th striker.

All strikers in Milan know how to work together, even though it is obvious that Sheva gets the most credit.
In Man U, apart from Rooney + Ruud, the other 2 seemed rather decent, however they believed they can play 1st team football.
Same case for Inter. In fact, the other 2 strikers r close to moving out of Inter
Thanks bro, ya help me explaining my exact point...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)