Zalayeta key says Cosmi (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The arrival of Marcelo Zalayeta has given Perugia the chance of avoiding the drop according to boss Serse Cosmi.

The Uruguayan striker was signed on Saturday after he agreed to join the club on loan from Juventus.

And his performance against Parma just 24 hours later has left his Coach convinced that they have a chance of staying in Serie A.

"He did some wonderful things against Parma," stated Cosmi - whose side have yet to win a League game this term.

"He allows us to play in a way that we were not able to before his arrival. We’re really pinning our hopes of him."

Meanwhile, Fabrizio Cammarata has been presented to the media after he left Cagliari for Parma.

"I decided to come here because of boss Cesare Prandelli," said the striker. "I had some wonderful years with him at Verona."

The two men were together at the Stadio Bentegodi for two seasons in which Cammarata netted 24 goals.

"I could have easily remained at Cagliari but I jumped at the chance of moving here. I’m convinced I can do well."

-------------------------------------------------

Well, I think a no pressure enviroment will be good for Marcelo :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i wish him the best , and hope he can help them , plus i think next week with milan they got , so i wish zala would b able to score!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Zala will mature a great deal with more responsibilty entrusted on his shoulders at Perugia. Something which was not possible at Juve.

Jul 28, 2002
well he did return when we were in desperate need for a suplimentry striker, so he did "save" our buts.

Well i hope he does well, and proves me wrong and scores loadsa goals.

But pergugia have upfront:

Luis Fabiano
Zala
Bothroyd
Rava

do u think they have enough quality upfront??

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
jay bothroyd's settled pretty well.

how preugia's managed to get themselves into this mess with a decent squad baffles me.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I like bothroyd a lot. Does zala get regular games at Perugia? I hope he's not benched :scared:
same here.if he has to sit on the bench then we might as well recall him to play in reserve games for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)