Zalayeta Compilation (8 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nice :cool: I always like your compilations because I can see the effort theres; they're not just a bunch of goal videos lazily thrown together. I didn't like the music that much, but the content was good.

Though I think you credited Zalayeta for the assist on Nedved's goal against Lazio, when in fact it was Kapo who headed it down to Neddy :p

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Great compilation. Music wasn't bad but one important thing in Zala career is missing in this compilation that foul against him in penalty area against Milan which brought us goal and valuable point in that match. Thanks man a lot it great:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Nope, it was Zala ;)
yeah, thanks a lot, Johnny Changemymind :groan:

Guess who had the fucking assists? Fucking Kapo had the fucking assist!!!
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=10407&postid=682736#post682736

++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

NEDVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HAIL THE GREAT KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Menace

Apr 22, 2005

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not a bad compilation, but what's missing is the goal from the Chievo match two seasons ago on the last leg IIRC, when oli backheeled it to him, and he scored a screamer from 20-25 meters.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Not a bad compilation, but what's missing is the goal from the Chievo match two seasons ago on the last leg IIRC, when oli backheeled it to him, and he scored a screamer from 20-25 meters.
Speaking of past seasons, Zala's lost a lot of weight in the past couple of years... and I'm sure it's not just the haircut.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Speaking of past seasons, Zala's lost a lot of weight in the past couple of years... and I'm sure it's not just the haircut.
How can he lose weight when he is always sitting on the bench:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)