Yummy!!! (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Burger …Fries …ice cream :lick:

Everyday we gobble destructive food to our bodies not often troubling ourselves to think about nourishment, to be honest I like to eat chips disregarding its bad effects do you have a similar habit?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
I didn't know that .. :frown:
Hey, good try anyway Mona... just know that if we didn't already have this thread, it'd be a great thread to have around :D

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
I didn't know that .. :frown:
I didn't know that either ..

anyway ...good topic Mona:thumb:

Well, I like to gobble chips specially the ones with pizza flavor:lick: ... I don't think about its bad effects but if it had any I'm going to stop eating it .... health is more important than anything else...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Well the other day my younger sis brought home some low fat low salt crisps. Shxt they were awful. Cardboard tastes better. So I ended up dipping the crisps into ketchup but still the part with no ketchup on tasted yukky:yuck:

And maybe our mod would merge this thread with the old one? Sometimes it's hard to know what threads are here since we have like one million new threads everyday. And that's one reason why I don't dare to open new threads as I'm still pretty new here:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)