Yucks....new away jersey (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakakaka

May 23, 2006
Last week, my country held the joga bonito competition and new jerseys of different team were previewed. there were 5.

barca's away-----Black and Green sleeves
Inter's away ----- Purple and White
Man U's third ----- White and Blue
Arsenal's Third -----Light Blue
Juve's away------Green with yellow stripes....

i was so shock when i saw the juve one....it sucks!!!!! it is dark green with horizontal yellow stripes!!!! and the sleeves had yellow pokka dots on it!!!
and the worst part is that the back of the jersey has a big black circle where the players's numbers and name will be on. and it has a BIG yellow pollo collar

but the Man U's third was cool. it has collar too. Oh and im happy that Inter's away look like shit too..its sleeve is checkered!!! hahahahahha!!! it will b the ugliest jersey in the world...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
could it be that this guy is taking a piss? two new threads with somewhat doubtful info.. i mean even nike wouldnt make such jerseys, its not the 80s ffs

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
wtf? green with yellow? Again: WTF?? You must have mistaken in with the 'middle-of-nowhere'-National team-Shirt or something ;)

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
vimo said:
wtf? green with yellow? Again: WTF?? You must have mistaken in with the 'middle-of-nowhere'-National team-Shirt or something ;)
Imo, it sucks :D he must have mistaken it for sure :) or just making a fun from us :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)