Youth World Cup 2003 (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

That is just in paper... but remember that anything can happen in football.

I still think that argentina will win the Cup. They are very strong ;)

Can you give me the line UP which argentina used PLEASE? that concerns me.

IMO UAE and Burkina have the lead to go through as Burkina is IN PAPER the best team in the group (and surely is) , and is always difficult to play against the home team (UAE).

Seriously i dont think that Panama will advance... but at leats we made it to the WC beating the best from here :D

Hey you know which team will face the GROUP A winners??? :confused:

Hey is our first time in a WC... im not especting too much :)
sorry...i really dont know who played....i just read the headline, but i'm sure it isn't the main starters. anyhow, i see it as a good booster before the cup. KSA dont exaclty have enough confidence after 2002 ;)

Anyhow, i wish Panama all the luck. i want the UAE to advance and i dont know much about the rest, but i'll root for Panama i guess :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hey guys who's coming to the UAE to watch any matches i live in the UAE and i'll try to watch all the matches:greedy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Anyhow, i wish Panama all the luck. i want the UAE to advance and i dont know much about the rest, but i'll root for Panama i guess :)
Yeah ditto, I dun really know who to support, so i'll just go for a mate's team. GO PANAMA! :D

I've always been interested in Panama, ever since I read Roald Dahl's "The BFG". Have u read it, Hydde?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah ditto, I dun really know who to support, so i'll just go for a mate's team. GO PANAMA! :D

I've always been interested in Panama, ever since I read Roald Dahl's "The BFG". Have u read it, Hydde?
Woa! what is that ronald thing??:eek:

Sorry i have not listeneed anything about it,,, but what it is??

- Thanks anyway Majed.

-Fred weasley:
When the WC was going to be.. (in january) My father was working with a guy who lives in UAE. He have some good money and was doing a house here in panama, because he have some business here. My dad did his house... and in that time... he told to my father that he could go to the emirates to his house. My fahter just have to take care of the transportation and visa matters.

But that war in Irak ****ed everything... and my father is too busy right now to do the trip :down: . I was prepared to go with him by that time.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

- Thanks anyway Majed.

-Fred weasley:
When the WC was going to be.. (in january) My father was working with a guy who lives in UAE. He have some good money and was doing a house here in panama, because he have some business here. My dad did his house... and in that time... he told to my father that he could go to the emirates to his house. My fahter just have to take care of the transportation and visa matters.

But that war in Irak ****ed everything... and my father is too busy right now to do the trip :down: . I was prepared to go with him by that time.
actually, the games start in a couple of days and the final is on Dec 19th.

sorry you can't come...keep trying thought :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

actually, the games start in a couple of days and the final is on Dec 19th .

sorry you can't come...keep trying thought :)
:confused:

Duh.. !
I already knew this majed!! :confused:

It will start on 27. I have been waiting for it since a long time

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

:confused:

Duh.. !
I already knew this majed!! :confused:

It will start on 27. I have been waiting for it since a long time
sorry, i just misunderstood what you meant by "(in janurary)" :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- Thanks anyway Majed.

-Fred weasley:

ah well too bad that would look kind of weird you know if we met there by coincedence:D anyway good luck to you panama i hope you'll do well:cool:

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    TO FRED WEASLY:i don know where to get the tickets,but i will ask my dad,where do u live in sharjah??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    thanks thanks darin and Fred...

i think that we will need a lot of luck :frown:....

U know,,, from the group A.... the team who made it 3rd in the group... will face Argentina, Brazil or Spain in the next round... so if u see that ur team ends 3rd in group A... say babai!!

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    ANNOUNCEMENT:::

the tickets for the opening ceremony and the ending ceremony r 4 free...so if u go in that place where the ceremonies r held u can enter 4 freeeee:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Someone can tell me the excat hour of the cememonies please? Ill check the TV to see the opening show!!!

Its tomorrow right=?

How many hour difference is beetween Emirates and panama?? :s

The games here in panama are at 8 AM, and the latest ones at 11 AM.

In which time they are played in emirates??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    TO FRED WEASLY:i don know where to get the tickets,but i will ask my dad,where do u live in sharjah??
    in the university of sharjah which is beside the american university thanks anyway miss dubai

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey... it seems like the ceremony is tomorrow thurday right? :confused: ... because i didnt heard a thing about it today....

and like u said miss dubai,,, after tyhe ceremony... there will come the game UAE vs Slovakia........ ill be watching it carefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)