Youth World Cup 2003 (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

when will the games begin? .... i'm gonna be in dubai next month .. hope the games are during my stay.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hey miss dubai i live in sharjah er....may you tell me who's playing in sharjah and how i can get a ticket?:confused::D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

And they were going to get you El-Yamani. :down:
that guy is great i dont know how come you Egyptians dont qualify to the WC you' have got one heck of a youth team!!!:eek:

Jul 19, 2003
He's not anywhere near as good as he used to be after the accident. He was about to sign for Juve that summer. :down:

Yeah, we should qualify. We were so close last time, until the Algerians, Allah yesame7-hom, did what they did. Inshallah this time. :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
He's not anywhere near as good as he used to be after the accident. He was about to sign for Juve that summer. :down:

Yeah, we should qualify. We were so close last time, until the Algerians, Allah yesame7-hom, did what they did. Inshallah this time. :)
he hee i,ve got some algerian friends who boast about that all the time all they had in their minds was to take you guys out,they always boast about the match they beat Germany in 21 years ago although i always tell them to get on with their lives we're in 2003!!!!!:dazed:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well we'll just have to wait and see,they are predicting to beat Zimbabwae and then continue but lose to Cameroon but in the end they qualify after beating Egypt what do you think of their predictions:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Just in case anyone is going to be watching, the Irish team will likely look like this. Willo Flood in particular is supposed to be one to watch.

GK:
Wayne Henderson (Aston Villa)
DEF:
Glenn Whelan (Manchester City)
Captain, John Fitzgerald (Blackburn Rovers),
Stephen Kelly (Tottenham Hotspur),
Stephen Capper (Scarborough)
MID:
Willo Flood (Manchester City)
David Bell (Rushden and Diamonds)
Darren Potter (Liverpool)
Michael Foley (Liverpool)
ST:
Eamonn Zayed (Bray Wanderers)
Kevin Doyle (Cork City).

What I know of the rest of the squad:
MID:
Liam Kearney (Cork City)
Sean Dillon (Longford Town)
Keith Fahey (St Patrick’s Athletic)
ST:
Stephen Elliott (Manchester City)
Jonathon Daly (Stockport County)

Anyone else got their teams/squads available?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
All I know is that Brazil and Argentina have the strongest teams (Kaka, Diego, RObinho.../Tevez, Cavenaghi, Cangele...)
is Kaka also considered for the Youth Team? .. being already involve in Senior World Cup QF and all...

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
well we'll just have to wait and see,they are predicting to beat Zimbabwae and then continue but lose to Cameroon but in the end they qualify after beating Egypt what do you think of their predictions:D
They can kiss my ass!!:fero::D

We'll see, but really, Algeria's football went down the drain. It always turns ugly when Egypt plays any one of "El-Ma3'reb El-3araby." They'd rather be hung to death than lose to us. But Ismaily really showed El-Tarajji how we do it (3-1 home and away) ;) :p Tell them that!! Oh yeah, and tell them about Hossayneyyet A3'adeer which Ahly whopped 3-0, and Mawloodeyyet Wahran which Ismaily whopped again.

Basically, shut them up. :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

when will the games begin? .... i'm gonna be in dubai next month .. hope the games are during my stay.
The Games End around December 19th. so i'm assuming the games will be the 3 weeks before it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)