Youssouf Mulumbu (2 Viewers)

Jul 5, 2005
Starlet claims United interest
By Laurent Picard - Created on 8 May 2007

Paris Saint Germain starlet Youssouf Mulumbu is content with life at Parc des Princes, despite claiming that Manchester United have been in contact with him.

The 20-year-old - who is playing in his first season as a professional - has emerged as a promising prospect for Paul Le Guen having played 15 times this term.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is an admirer of the versatile performer, according to Mulumbu himself, along with European giants Juventus and Valencia.

However, PSG's DR Congo-born midfielder admits he is happy with the chance handed to him by the French club ahead of proposed talks over his future.

"It is always nice to play regularly for every club, but it is more encouraging when it is for PSG," Mulumbu told But.

"It is not easy to trust youngsters here, so I can't show bad performances like I did at Toulouse.

"Manchester United, Juventus and Valencia are still following my performances, they keep on contacting me.

"But they know that since I signed a professional contract, it is more difficult for them.

"Regarding my future I don't know what I will do. We will sit down and discuss it with my agent and the coach. It is really encouraging to be followed by such clubs.

"The most important thing for me is to play, and I can't complain because I have played nearly 20 times and it is only my first pro season. I am proud."

Meanwhile, PSG will be without Pierre-Alain Frau for the remainder of the season after the striker suffered a muscle injury in his foot.

The capital club are currently seven points clear of the danger zone with three games to go, but Frau will be unable to assist their bid for salvation after an MRI scan confirmed he will be sidelined for a month.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...128&lid=&title=Starlet+claims+United+interest

Has anyone seen his playing and knows if he fit to Juve or not?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Im tired of all these rumours cant wait till the transfer window closes
One day after the transfer window closes, rumours about the coming transfer window start to pop up. It's always like that from September to January to September and so on.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Who's this guy?He's born '78 and I never heard his stupid name:D Mulumbu...please stay where you are!
he wasn't born in 78...his bday is 25 january 1987...i'm still trying to figure out what position he is! that link above is of a different player.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
he wasn't born in 78...his bday is 25 january 1987...i'm still trying to figure out what position he is! that link above is of a different player.
:oops: my bad.Then it's another story...with 20 years he still can develop his full potential...but still I haven't seen or heard of him...Did nobody know him before?Strange...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
:oops: my bad.Then it's another story...with 20 years he still can develop his full potential...but still I haven't seen or heard of him...Did nobody know him before?Strange...
its not your fault...the link posted by joe5 is on another Mulumbu. The one linked to us is from Zaire, while the one in the link is from Congo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)