your very own movie! (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
if you got a chance to make a movie what kinda movie would it be? who's the stars?will it be a dramatic drama ;) or a romantic comedy or a action adventure movie or a spine-chillin triller or a bloody gory war epic?

u guys dont have to be that elaborate, just post as detailed as u want..

post as much movie here, and talk talk talk...

so here's mine
movie type: bloody gory war epic(like SPR) + sci-fi action
main cast: jason statham, jason london, owen wilson, kiefer sutherland, john leguizamo, edward burns, keira knightly, and johnny depp

:lick:

ok, now about the movie...it's about the vietnam war...about two seperate platoons and how they survive etc...

jason statham will be a loyal and brave green beret who after being captured late in the movie goes out in a blaze of glory :eyepatch:
jason london will be a rebelious recruit private that becomes platoon leader after the the earlier leader and a few other soldiers die in a gun fight
owen wilson will be a sarcastic cheeky a bit chicken-ish lieutenant that in the end sacrificies his life to save his platoon when they are caught by the Vietcong(by blowing himself up around the group of Vietcong guys...)
john leguizamo will be a spanish american(mix) machine-gunner with a badass attitude :cool:
edward burns will be a dead-eye sniper, best in the bussiness that gets seperated with his platoon, all alone as he braves all odds and re-joins his platoon after a feww close encounters with the Vietcong and a wild tiger ;)
keira knightly is a young media reporter(who also has a boyfriend, Burns, in the same war) who gets entangled in a a bloody ambush near a temporary camp site will doing a report...
johny depp is a private that betrays the the americans and give away the american's position several times for exchange of various things(money, girls for the nite ;) etc and around 3/4 of the movie is caught red handed by Owen, London, Leguizamo and a few other guys(all together make up platoon A) and is used to etup the vietcong for an ambush, but he tells the vietcong of Platoon A's plan...
kiefer sutherland is an officer incharge of a small landing strip + base in the middle of vietnam..middle of the movie, right after the ambush at the other base where keira is, he breaks the HQ's order to not respond and he attacks the vietcong

in the end, edward burns finds his old platoon, badly injured. Jason London 'steals' Keira from Burns at the end(they both met when the vietcong ambush the base...)
statham's body is send home and the president honours his contribution etc...
Burns disappears after the war...
Kiefer Sutherland, despite perhaps doing the right thing and attacking the vietcong rite after the ambush, is relieved from duty...
Johnny Depp is killed during the final showdown of Platoon 1 witht he vietcong

kinda confuseing, i know...u guys dont have to be that elaborate, just post as detailed as u want..

hope to be reading ur movie soon! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Jason London? C'mon now! I know you love Dazed and Confused but he's not that good, mate ;)
    I DONT KARE!! :p :stuckup: :D ;)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    c'mon, doesnt anybody care?!?! :sob: wwaaeeeeii wwaaeeeeii(crying obnoxiously) :sob: why!?!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I would, I could and I probably should but I really don't want to! ;)

Lacking the imagination at the moment, might post one later! :)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    i would make a movie starring all juve players , it would be an action movie and the players would be the bad gang and so on , So what do you think??

funny huh

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
    i would make a movie starring all juve players , it would be an action movie and the players would be the bad gang and so on , So what do you think??

funny huh
    hehehee..but :cool:

and they could whack up Totti and Sensi in the movie? :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Ok DJ, here you go...

movie type: thriller (a little crazy like 'Fight Club' or 'The Game', and totally unpredictable like 'The Usual Suspects')

cast: Edward Norton, Matt Damon, Elizabeth Hurley, Don Cheadle, Halle Berry, Gary Oldman

Edward Norton: Like always he will be the confused (crazy) good guy, who really doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Matt Damon: The annoying smart kid, with all the flazy lines.

Gary Olman: Like always a complete nutter, with nothing but death and descrution on his mind.

Elizabeth Hurley: The crazy hot chick helping out Gary

Halle Berry: The good hot chick who will get in to a great cat fight with Hurley.

Don Cheadle: The mastermind, playing the two sides against each other while screwing Berry on the side.

Don't wanna reveal to much... cuz then it wouldn't be fun to watch.

(not really... just don't wanna keep writing this lousy post, cuz I really suck at it!)

Jul 12, 2002
    Gianluigi Buffon-as the keeper

Paulo Montero-as left central defender

Igor Tudor- as right central defender

Alessandro Birindelli-as left full-back

Lilian Thuram- as right full-back

Alessio Tacchinardi-as defensive midfielder

Edgar Davids-as left midfielder

Mauro Camoranesi-as right midfielder

Pavel Nedved-as attacking midfielder

Alessandro Del Piero-as left forward

David Trezeguet-as right striker

and Marco Di Vaio, Marcelo Salas, Mark Iuliano, Davide Baiocco, Gianluca Zambrotta, Gialuca Pessotto, Christiano Zenoni, and Antonio Chimenti in supporting roles

Plot:

This "football" team wins both the domestic league title and the european inter-league cup. We follow their remarkable journey from start to finish witnessing their despair as they get off to a slow start in the league and their triumph as they are crowned champions and recognised as the best team in the world.

So how does that sound?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I would, I could and I probably should but I really don't want to! ;)

LACking the imagination at the moment, might post one later! :)
    WHY THE HELLO DO U HAVE TO USE MY NAME FOR NO APPARENT REASON???

Wait. Well, that was a bit harsh....

WHY THE HELL ARE U USING MY HANDLE WITHOUT NOTORIZED PERMISSION?? ARENT U AFRAID OF DAMN COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LAWS??

go to www.lacerasesendyougreetings.org and read the copyright info...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)