Your team (3 Viewers)

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
Enron said:
I said that because they beat Spain, dickhead. First of all, I do not need to get my facts straight because I did not present any. I merely stated an opinion, which I am entitled to do. I never said that the US was better than France, that was your fabrication. But given a chance I think the US could beat them. Secondly, I wanted Spain to win, therefore I reserve to right to say "France is crap". Which might very well be true, its not like France had an ultra hard group in which they didn't struggle to advance, but that is beside the point. The US was also in the toughest group in the tournament, but that is also beside the point. The point is that you are a retard.

I think you meant "the US is a million tons of feces". Go practice and maybe we can have a spelling bee later. Congratulations on telling me to go jump in a lake. :tup: You're a classy guy. As for you, I suggest you hop in the oven. And don't forget to take a dictionary.

PS. France is crap.
Va te faire foutre conard :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
The Goalkeeper said:
France is crap? Excuse me? Okay smartguy, if France is crap, what does that make the US? A million tons of feses? Get ur facts straight kid, the US have never won the world cup and probably will never reach the finals, let alone win it. Go jump in the lake.

::Laughs:: Thank you! My sentiments EXACTLY! Well except for the "go jump in the lake" part. :p

France isn't crap hon, they have Zidane!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)