Your Taste.. (1 Viewer)

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
hi,im new to this part of the forum.
from the other topics i've seen it looks like u hav good taste lol. eg guns'n'roses,linkin park, nirvana etc
do ne1 like foo fighters? they are my absolute fav band,if u like proper rock,check them out,i suggest...breakout(song). i also like rhcp,qotsa,smahing pumpkins,blink 182,weezer,hole,feeder etc..
annnnnd,last year (16th and 17th August (best days of my life lol)) i went to the V Festival(music festival in England). i saw hives,cardiigans,rhcp,qotsa,ash and best of all Foo Fighters! it was a great show and if u can afford it (lol jk) i reckon u shud go if u like rock and live in england!
btw,dave grohl was in nirvana(drummer), and dave grohl is the founder,lead singer and lead guitarist in foo fighters if u didnt no:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
hi,im new to this part of the forum.
from the other topics i've seen it looks like u hav good taste lol. eg guns'n'roses,linkin park, nirvana etc
do ne1 like foo fighters? they are my absolute fav band,if u like proper rock,check them out,i suggest...breakout(song). i also like rhcp,qotsa,smahing pumpkins,blink 182,weezer,hole,feeder etc..
annnnnd,last year (16th and 17th August (best days of my life lol)) i went to the V Festival(music festival in England). i saw hives,cardiigans,rhcp,qotsa,ash and best of all Foo Fighters! it was a great show and if u can afford it (lol jk) i reckon u shud go if u like rock and live in england!
btw,dave grohl was in nirvana(drummer), and dave grohl is the founder,lead singer and lead guitarist in foo fighters if u didnt no:D:D
yeah..i know about dave grohl.... pretty good job he did with nirvana..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Everybpdy knows that dave is the former drumemr of Nirvana.

BTW...Foo fighters improved in their las cd...because the "learninf to fly" cd was a total crap.

The best cd ever of Foo fighters is "the colour and the shape" disc.

Songs like "my hero" "monkey wrench" and "Everlong" carry the whole disc.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dave Grohl is also the drummer for Queens of the Stone Age.

Their latest CD, Songs for the Deaf is really good.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Queens of the stone age are better than Foo fighters IMO
i only heard a few songs off songs for the deaf but like them very much :)

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
i thought dave grohl was one of the best drummers around during his time with nirvana... and his contribution in the "song for the deaf" album from qotsa was xcellent, reminded me of what we all are missing now that he prefers to sing and play guitar......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)