Your style (1 Viewer)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Welcome to the forums, Juve5150 :)

My stylie.... I have been lucky enough to acquire a television that is in fairly workable conditions in my room, so I watch my matches sitting on my bed hugging a pillow so I don't fidget or get too agitated. I wear my 2001/2002 home jersey. Generally I talk to the commentators/players/coaches, and the decibel level is pretty loud when someone scores :) Refreshments only occur at half-time, where it's Pepsi Max, Oreos and Starburst :)

Oh, and my black and white dog is always there with me :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
I don’t have a special style when I watch matches.. but I prefer sitting alone to feel comfortable to shout and jump :D without any funny comments from my siblings ;)

OP
Mermaid Sash

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    Well when we score i jump up and down and usually hug wih my uncle, who used to study in Turin and he made me a Juve fan from 3 years old.

I threw a chair down when Ale scored against Real, didn't break it though. :D

Ahhh our illness is uncurable. Forza Juve
    Well try to watch it alone to make sure to not break someone's head while throwing the chair...:LOL:

OP
    Mermaid Sash

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve5150 ] ++
    Pardon a newbie to reply here...

I hold on into something unbreakable, yet soft and plushie. So that I can use it like a sand sack whenever the tension is building... and that happens like, through the whole game...
    You are welcome to reply.... feel in home:cool:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I ussually watch the game with my bro, he's my only juve mate in my home.
    Tonight when Juve play Milan, my bro and I will stick together to support Juventus. My dad (who is milanista) will be the single fighter in my home. :D
    While my mom only knows David Beckham :groan:

Juve5150

May 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaid Sash ] ++

What happened to your words :confused: I hope it is not SARS
    Aren't your screen name supossed t'be "Virgin Sash"?

*scratches head*

Nothing's wrong with my words, I guess. I was just confused on how to call you.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

*scratches head*

Hey 5150! Your location mentions van halen. van halen as in the infamous band from the 70s or is it a location?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    lol yeah and i usually watch with soda, orange juice, chips, tissue, aspirin, vitamins, water, pillows, a duvet, a pen, a phone and a remote control.

if i have to go piss i keep a spare empty powerade bottle on the table with me.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    My style, well I don't like to have any drinks or food cause I'll probably choke from all the excitement if Juve scores.:D I just like to have my laptop with me. Oh, yeah, and I like to watch the matches alone, since none of my friends are Juve fans, sometimes my brother watches the matches with me, but his not into it as much as I am.:D

Juve5150

May 25, 2003
    dj juve :
    Ummm.... *looks around and points herself* me?

lacrease :
    Yep, Van Halen as in that rock band who brought "Jump" in the music industry. And 5150's one of their albums... so there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I like to see the games mainly with mi sister.

We have some "home-made" juve slogans, and i always fit my juve lotto shirt every match!!.

Others days, i go to a pizza restaurant here in my country that support juve. I go with "LaDelpieroJuve" to those matches , eat pizza,and have fun.

Or i go the the house of "rafapma" to see the games.

Jussi

May 19, 2003
    I usually watch the games alone cause no friends can understand my passion to Juve and then they start to ask stupid questions.Sometimes I watch with my brother cause he can be quiet...:) I have all my Juve staff with me: flag,cap,scarf,fake DP or Nedved shirt or official Juve shirt,everything that I can find from my closet!

But hey that's just my style

OP
    Mermaid Sash

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60

*scratches head*

Sorry for being late you can call me Mermaid or by my name Dalia...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)