Your style (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
well if fav team is playin its better no one speaks to me durin the match im the kinda of furious and enthusiastic viewer . I remember once when i was watching my national team play and losin after the match i broke the remote control.

BTW- mona and hamad i support Al Wasel and Al Shaab :)
My kind of viewer :) I once smashed a water jug unto the wall :angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Before the game, i usually have my juve jersey on.

i shut the rest of the guys up and kick out the annoying guys who dont know crap about football, because all they do is make annyong comments and questions in the middle of the game (this is the one that annoys me the most: Hey Majed, What is the point of 22 people running around a rectangular field kicking a ball!! :groan: )

I dont eat, drink, do anything. my eyes are glued to the TV.

If Juve scores, i dont remember what i do really because i go so crazy. My roomate claims that i start break-dancing, the naighbors below complain, and i go to La-la land.

If the other team scores, All i can say is that we need to buy a new Coffee table in the living room, because it's usually the first thing that gets flipped...Specially if it's a stupid goal (like the 3 ManU scored againt juve this season)

I have a little 3 inch statue of Del Piero. (those little models). Anyway i keep it behind the TV because i dropped it back there once and since then, juve has gone through a good spell :thumb:
so i kept him there for good luck..... (i'm not this superstiscious, but i'm really crazy with juve)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Well when we score i jump up and down and usually hug wih my uncle, who used to study in Turin and he made me a Juve fan from 3 years old.

I threw a chair down when Ale scored against Real, didn't break it though. :D

Ahhh our illness is uncurable. Forza Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
(this is the one that annoys me the most: Hey Majed, What is the point of 22 people running around a rectangular field kicking a ball!! :groan: )
my brothers..all 3 of them :groan: idiots :angel:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I dont have a style when watching games. But I do have a superstitious belief though, something I might have made up, but it's damn been consitent.

My house has 2 floors. Everytime I watch downstairs in the TV room, Juve either loses, or draws. But when I watch upsairs, we always win.

I only realised this recently, and it's my formula for success. So come finals night, you guys know where I'll be watching the game: Upstairs

How about you guys, do you have a formula for success? We could surely need it. Try to observe, maybe it will be helpful to us.. you never know.

Call me crazy but, I love Juve!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
All of you except DJ (Pillows & what was it again :eek: ) have very strong tendecies of being hooligans :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
hard to imagine, but worst....2 of them cant play ANY sports :wallbang: :groan: one's a major geek, worse than any found here, much worse...

:moan:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
i dont have a style as such but wen juve plays or the italian NT i dont talk in the beginin n i hate it wen any1 says somethin but once we score i get crazy n start talkin like never b4 specially wen my brother is sittin wid me i keep irritatin him n if they score against us i start cryin :moan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
hard to imagine, but worst....2 of them cant play ANY sports :wallbang: :groan: one's a major geek, worse than any found here, much worse...

:moan:
i have 3 brothers too, at least i sucessfully made 2 of them soccer fans, though it was tough molding them...wanna hear the long story?!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:groan:

listen and learn...

the first one (older than me) is the one who always makes those stupid comments during the game. the closest he will get to a sport is lifting 20 books from the library to his car!! So i couldn't do much with him since he's older.....so what i did was just find way to keep him away...i bugged him so much about football that he doesn't even want to think about it anymore....and i mean bug him in his face

The second one is almost 3 years younger than me. Of course, the rivalry between us has always been HUGE!! (add to that the fact that he's always been around my hieght :groan: ) ....
I was the first to like football, and of course he was in a phase where he just copies whatever i do....i was watching the EPL highlights once and i said that i like the team with the red badge (ManUnited :yuck:)...of course, he coppied me, so then ManU was one my shit list :D......so i changed teams (but he didn't follow me because he knew that manU was better than any team i would chose :devil: ) ....anyway, i liked it that he's the Rival.....

the third one is 6 years younger. by the time he was into football (from watching me play all the time), i was sneaky enough to control him. He used to like Lazio and real madird, but i figured i could use an ally against my other brother. so i brain washed him and now he's a Juventus nut like me :D

so now, i have healthy competition, an allay, and an idiot ;) who just keeps his space when there's a game :D
(but it doesn't matter now, i dont live with them anymore anyway :LOL: )

<---- :devil: and proud of it :D

Juve5150

May 25, 2003
Pardon a newbie to reply here...

I hold on into something unbreakable, yet soft and plushie. So that I can use it like a sand sack whenever the tension is building... and that happens like, through the whole game...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)