Your style (1 Viewer)

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
At the beginning of any match everyone has his own style in watching matches:angel:.. before matches, during and after matches for example some people can't watch the match unless they are holding popcorn or cookies and some of them are optimized by wearing Juve T-shirts:cool:, cups:cap:......etc.

What is your style in watching matches and what is your reaction while your team scores:D or the other team scores:down:?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
Hi again,
My style in watching matches... Especially when JUVE is playing... i like to have soft drink around me and something to eat... also i like to sit with my brothers and friends to watch the match together, to make it more exiting...
In addition... not all of my friends and my brothers likes JUVE, some of them like LAZIO and some MILAN, INTER, Roma, so when Juve ft some of these teams... we really get exited to watch it...

And about our local league, I support Al-Wasel team, so I like to see the matches live in the stadium.

When my team scores, I start yelling, but when the enemies scores I start screaming against the defense line players and the goalkeeper.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Before any match 4 juve I TAKE my favourite place ... and I don't like to eat or drink .. just watch the match in Silent... but I start to be nosiy if juve scored..:extatic:

BTW Hamad: I also support Al-Wasel :D

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
well if fav team is playin its better no one speaks to me durin the match im the kinda of furious and enthusiastic viewer . I remember once when i was watching my national team play and losin after the match i broke the remote control.

BTW- mona and hamad i support Al Wasel and Al Shaab :)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i have to wear my fake No.10 CL black jersey..good luck charm(not bad for 10 bucks)..i wore it during the Real-Juve 2nd leg :cool:

i also have to have a soft drink bottle (500ml), preferably 7up or Mountain Dew and corn chips ;) in CL matches, not in normal Serie A matches

i will also pray for a while minutes for luck :eek: ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I usually take much drink before the match, to not going for them anymore. Sometimes I take some food, like my supper or sth to eat just like that.
And I always sit on the floor watching important games - I just have to.
And I prefer to watch them alone, cause none of my friends like football, so they talk BS during matches and I hate that :groan:
And if one of my teams win, I usually shout: Yes yes! they did it! :extatic:
:D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
And I prefer to watch them alone, cause none of my friends like football, so they talk BS during matches and I hate that :groan:
antisosial :p ;)

actually i like to watch it alone, without any1 except maybe any of my friends that supports the other team i support...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well, I usually like to have a beer in my hand, and one sixpack wating on the freeze, well the number of Sixpacks depends of the importance of the game...then a sit and start to scream like crazy! ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
antisosial? :groan:

So watch the match with someone who usually says: who is this guy in the goal of Juve? Or when Manu and Juve are playing: which are which cause I can't recoginse by shirts? Or which of these ManU guys is husband of Spice Girl?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am one itchy viewer .... very emotional & all. I really get into the game and celebrate the golas like the players sometimes :D I get really pissed off when we loose especially to Roma, Inter, Torino & Lazio.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
one thing i hate , is 2 watch juve games with my father.i sometimes plan to kill him.cuz he always talk bad about juve just to annoy me :(
Too drastic dude ... :)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I wear my Juve T-shirt and cap during the day! I watch the match from my best place and I'm very nervous and I'm praying till the end of the match! When the Juve scores I begin jumping and shouting and I call my best friend to tell her the good news! :cheesy:When Juve gets goal I feel myself very sad!:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)