Your plan for Juve (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon
Thuram - Mexes - Ferrari - Evra (Maxwell)
Zambrotta - Emerson - Maresca - Kapo
Gilardino (Morientes) - Del Piero

Chimenti
Legrottaglie
Birindelli
Tacchinardi (Brighi/Blasi)
Camoranesi
Miccoli
Di Vaio

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My squad should be capable of immediate success with experience and class in the form of players such as Buffon, Thuram, Zambrotta, Emerson, and Del Piero, but also contains a number of guys who should be able to hold down the fort and lead when the older players move on, such as Mexes, Ferrari, Evra, Maresca, Kapo and Gilardino.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Yeah, tell Moggi that Rothen is pure class...but cost more than 20 millions...I dont think he will spend that in one player.....
I really don't think that Rothen will cost more than 20 millions!!

If Didier will be the new coach, he can bring him perhaps a little bit cheaper and he only had one great season. 20 millions are too much!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i dun understand .. if Didier Deschamp become our new coach, how come he can negotiate a cheaper price with Monaco? judt becoz he was their coach doest mean they will give him a discount on their best players...;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
stu, your team is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurperb!!!!!

but yes, buy rothen, kapo is the man of the future, and we need cover for rothen anyway.

what does concern me is that we dont have much cover for maresca.

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    why sell Nedved Stuart and Musi???
    ok he had one bad season... but remember he was brilliant not so long ago, we should keep him.

juvegeo

Mar 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
    why sell Nedved Stuart and Musi???
    ok he had one bad season... but remember he was brilliant not so long ago, we should keep him.

you are right, NEDVED is great palyer, and we stillneed him

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I love this kind of threads, so here is my opinion:

-----------------Buffon-----------------------
    Trabelsi----Thuram---Ferrari---Zambrotta
    -----------Emerson---Tacchinardi----------
    Camoranesi-----------------Nedved-------
    ----------Morientes---Del Piero------------

sub:
    Chimenti
    Zebina, Ferrara, Legrottaglie, Birindelli
    Kapo, Blasi, Maresca, Appiah
    Di Vaio, Miccoli

+ Mirante, Pessotto, Conte

simply love that team. Moggi would just have to buy Emerson, who is nearly a Juve player, sign Trabelsi for free, get Ferrari and Morientes. Very likely to happen IMO

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    dude, trabelsi aint for free. if he was, it would have been him before zebina.

still lacks creativity somehow...team hasnt really changed in midfield.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I posted a link in the transfer forum, which shows that Trabelsi will leave on a free. Believe me!
    The team doesn't lack creativity!!!!!!! I would play with the flanks, and they are perfect! Trabesli and Camoranesi on the right, and any coach would like to have a left side of Nedved and Zambrotta. Morientes will move more than Trez, and this takes a bit pressure of DP, who would get more space. From the middle we have Emerson. How can there be more creativity! 1 off. player more, and we are too offensive!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i saw the top 20 players list for transfers this coming summer. he was in there valued at 4 million pounds. he extended his contract during the second half of the season.

as for your team. Camoranesi is inconsistant and lazy at times. And nedved isnt that creative at all. he is more powerful than creative. remember he played his best on the left at Lazio because he had Veron in the middle which gave the team plenty of creativity, nedved and conceicao on the wings with Almeyda as DM. Emerson and Tacchinardi are DM, we will get nothing from the centre of the park. take out tacchinardi and play maresca and you get something happening in there. Morientes moves more, but the ball is going to have to get to him first. Del Piero will once again, be the only true creative player in the team.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Vieri
    Nedved - Del Piero - Chevanton
    Maresca-Emerson
    Zambro-Mexes-Thuram-Zebina
    Buffon

That means we have to buy, Vieri, Chevanton and Mexes. Not too much to ask for.

That would be an extremely creative side. We could bring on Appiah do maybe put a little more power and defense in the midfield. Zebina might be a question mark, so MAYBE Trabelsi, but I dont see Moggi buying too many players, because then wed just become another Inter...

May 30, 2004
    you guys keep skipping CAMORANESI ... hes one of the best in juve right now and in da italian national team

Gilardino/Di Vaio

Nedved Camoranesi
    Del Piero

Maresca/Tachinardi Emerson/Kapo

Zambrotta Mexes/Zebina Ferrari/Ferrara Thuram

Buffon/Chimenti

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    you guys keep skipping CAMORANESI ... hes one of the best in juve right now and in da italian national team
    That's only because his only competition for the position is Fiore.

I agree he's lifted his game a bit from last season, but I still don't trust the bastard to put in a good performance 2 weeks in a row

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Buffon

Bonera - Mexes - Thuram - Jankulovski

Zambrotta - Maresca - Emerson - Nedved (Kapo)

Vieri (Zlatan) - Del Piero (Chevanton)

juvegeo

Mar 10, 2003
    ---------------buffon------------------------

thuram---zebina-----ferrari-----zambro

--------------emerson----------------------

camoranesi-------------------------kapo

------------------nedved--------------------

-------gila(or Morientes)----del piero---

i think 04-05 JUVE will be like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)