Your own game (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I would make a Golf game!

First it would be a regular golfgame, with 14 clubs, a bag, 18 holes, greens, slices and hole-in-ones.
It would also be a rally game. You play with four other players and they all drive golfcarts. On the way to the tees you have a rally against the other players.
It will also be a very financial. You can make bets like closest to pin 100$, or just win money from tournaments.
You can also gain money by designing clubs or maybe finance a a course. If you want to you can be the manager of the club you have financed. Which will mean a lot of work.
You can also decide if you want to pay the greenfee. I f you don't pay it you might be chased by the greenfee controller, and you will have another rally. If the controller catches up with you, you will start to fight with him like in Tekken.
Of course there will be a world ranking where you start at last place and hopefully finishes at first place.
Well, that's about it.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Magnus's idea is more of a RPG than a football game ;)

though i really love the idea! :thumb: :thumb:

imagine more detail where you could train youself and work on your own shot power, fitness.....

add to that the media hassling you and destroying your confidence!
the game should be called: "Sim Footballer" (origional huh?! ;) )

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I would make a Golf game!

First it would be a regular golfgame, with 14 clubs, a bag, 18 holes, greens, slices and hole-in-ones.
It would also be a rally game. You play with four other players and they all drive golfcarts. On the way to the tees you have a rally against the other players.
It will also be a very financial. You can make bets like closest to pin 100$, or just win money from tournaments.
You can also gain money by designing clubs or maybe finance a a course. If you want to you can be the manager of the club you have financed. Which will mean a lot of work.
You can also decide if you want to pay the greenfee. I f you don't pay it you might be chased by the greenfee controller, and you will have another rally. If the controller catches up with you, you will start to fight with him like in Tekken.
Of course there will be a world ranking where you start at last place and hopefully finishes at first place.
Well, that's about it.
talk about multi dimensional:LOL:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No one here played years ago the captain tsubasa (holly e benji, super campeones) games in nes and super nes??.

well for those who dont know, and dont know the series (is very difficult that a soccer fan never heard about it) was a cool game.

You play has captaina tsubasa,,, the captain of the team who have super powered soccer abilities (well everyone in that aniime have extrange abilities).

before every game, an event takes place for example, tsubasa warning the best player of the other team, the enemy players challenging tsubasa, things like that.

in the game u can do super shoots, jump ultra high and some crazy things, that game was very entertaining.

well,,,based in the same game,,,was a good idea to do one of juventus jeje.
the story?? well, in think that champions league could be a good theme, starting in the first round, with chatting in middle of the game, super shoots and thing s like that, and ending with the champions league final.

the only problem, tha this game was onlly for juc¡ve fans =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)