Your Juventus 2003/2004 Jersey (1 Viewer)

Who should produce Juve's jersey?

• Kappa

• Lotto

• Nike

• Adidas

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hi guyS,
Im new to the forum!!!
This is my 1st post, feels nice to finally communicate with my fellow juventini....!!
coming straight to the jersey topic!! I LOVE KAPPAAAAA
I OWN 4 KAPPA JUVE JERSEYS AND 3 LOTTO JERSEYS (all juve) ;).....BUT NIKE SUCKSSSSSSSS............HATE EMMMMMMMMMM, they keep experimenting, and i blv they h've lined up a pink away jersey for us next season!
DAMN!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
hey cloris!!!
Feeeling really welcome buddy!! ne updates on the release dates for the new nike kits tho?!?!? Man i just wish KAPPA signed Juve for life or something. And i blv theyre both Turin based too!!!! WHY KAPPA WHY???DID U LET GO OFF SUCH CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL ?!! ;) ;) ;)

gianni84

Jun 3, 2003
i think NIKE will be great for us...i mean they gave us 300 million euros for 12 years so just think how rich we r going to from this deal?plus NIKE help u buy players which where there shoe's i.e ronaldinho,van nistrooy and other great players..i amean all respect to kappa and lotto but it is finally time that we got a great sponer like NIKE i mean look at the other big clubs in europe how where nike and adidisa....milan,inter,real madrid,man utd..ect so come on support nike..i will be the first to buy the new shirt!!does anyone no when the shirts r due to come out?and could anyone tell me if the pink shirt is a certin...and if so where could i find a picture like the guy in this forum found?? FORZA JUVE:D :D

Cloris

Jun 1, 2003
Be a great club ,juve should got a great sponser. I think Nike is a good choice. Though I like Kappa very much, you know I like Rome's jersey for it's brand and colour. :D

As to the pink shirt, I'm not certain . But I don't think pink is fit for everyone. :cool:

and welcome giaani84!:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But thats what im saying
just hope the pink shirt's just a rumour, though there are some links on this forum that show the shirt for real, and it really really sucks, it looks like a frock made in to a jersey!

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
Here's my idea of ultimate Juve shirt:

Home version:

Away version:

I've chosen Nike as the sponsor, as I think they make some nice kits, when they keep it simple (not like the newer ones, which I find ugly) and frankly, I like their logo. The kits are basicly inverted versions of each other, which is how I think Juve should always make their home/away kits.

I've made it with net-like textile under the arms, so the players can keep cool whilst running about under the sun, and because it looks pretty spiffy. And if you don't want to sport the hair under your arms you could always just wear a thin t-shirt underneath the shirt.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cleverpetey ] ++
Here's my idea of ultimate Juve shirt:

Home version:

Away version:

I've chosen Nike as the sponsor, as I think they make some nice kits, when they keep it simple (not like the newer ones, which I find ugly) and frankly, I like their logo. The kits are basicly inverted versions of each other, which is how I think Juve should always make their home/away kits.

I've made it with net-like textile under the arms, so the players can keep cool whilst running about under the sun, and because it looks pretty spiffy. And if you don't want to sport the hair under your arms you could always just wear a thin t-shirt underneath the shirt.
i like the away kit you just made, but i think it should be the home kit because the white shorts and socks is the classy juve look.

though one thing i notice about it, is that it looks like Inter's kit.

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
Perhaps the home/away could be switched. Referees are deciding what kits teams play in nowadays, anyways.

It looks a little like Inter's kit with the shoulder stripe, yeah. I like that part of the Inter kit.

Snaporaz

Jun 26, 2003
Juventus looks forwars, Giraudo signed the contract with Nike looking for the comercial side. Our contract with Nike was signed more than for 10 years and the kit will change every year. So i don`t panic.

Nino.Brown

Sep 3, 2002
Lol, I'm sorry, but some of you are so poor at designing shirts it's just funny. No offence. Who wanted L'Oreal as the shirt sponsor? Lol, what's that about??

U want Juve to be innovative with an internationally known Italian maker while not taking on a company that is known for taking advantage of their workers? Just get Benetton to spark one out for the team. Haha. They are worldwide, known for not taking the poor country route of manufacture, and Juve would be different to the world by having a non-sport designer with a totally unique kit. Plus Juve's Black & White would do wonders for Benetton's anti-racism advertising campaign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)