Your ideal midfield in 2022/23 (2 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Pretty straight forward.

Starters
Locatelli-Rovella-Tchouameni

Backups
Bentancur
Fagioli
Arthur
It will be:
Locatelli - Witsel

Bench:
Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur

Rovella and Fagioli will be sold. We will play with 2 midfielders since it's so dope.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What I want:
Keep Loca
Sell McK, Bent, Arthur (for 60M)
Drop into a garbage dump - Rabiot
There was another guy I think, I forgot his name or if hes still here, but chase him out too

Get two of Pogba, Sergej, Aouar and Tchouameni. Get Ivan Ilic in some swap, loan, extended payment vintage Marotta co own deal. Then bring back Rovella and Fagioli

What I think will happen:
Loca, Bent, Arthur stay, possibly McK too if he has a great year. Rabiot sold and the other guy terminated. Then we bring back Rovella, add a young mid like Tchouameni, and depending on McK (if he stayed or not) we get a proven freebie like Pogba, Kessie, Isco. Ilic isn't taken by us, neither is Ricci. Fagioli gets loaned to a Serie A club (or stays put if they make it this season). Ranocchia stays in B

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Get Pellegrini or Barella as the offensive mezzala and Dominguez or Tchouameni as the DM. Get rid of Ramsey, Rabiot and another one between McKennie, Bentancur or Arthur based on cost, this seasons performances and how Rovella/Fagioli are doing. Keep Loca and one of Rovella/Fagioli as 6th mid. Play 433.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Get Pellegrini or Barella
how? barella is playing for a stronger team, he's an interista and probably hates juve (which is a thing in italy, whether you like it or not). pellegrini loves roma, he's their captain and just recently extended his contract until 2025 or '26, with no release clause. add sms, and you have the impossible great midfield trio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)