Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend ? (1 Viewer)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Well let me just say that if you're wearing this:

And you're looking to get a job, count on not getting it.
ooh! you are talking about that?:confused: no no no..no way! i was talking about the "scarf" and the black dress...not the mask thing :D and no,i dont wear that mask,i dont see the reason why we should wear it actually :) and no,thanks...i dont want to get a job abroad :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Nono the job thing was hypothetical :D

You must be talking about the headscarf that covers only the hair: that's not an issue here really. Doesn't stop you from functioning in society indeed.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Nono the job thing was hypothetical :D

You must be talking about the headscarf that covers only the hair: that's not an issue here really. Doesn't stop you from functioning in society indeed.
yes,i was talking about the head scarf,i am really proud of myself for wearing it.But the mask,well surely,it prevents women from functioning in society,dont they saphocate in that?:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I see a lot more good looking girls on US college campuses than in any movies :D

for me and guys is exactly the opposite... Maybe I should move to another college

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Polish : cf German (the Poles will hate me for that ). 6,5/10

Stereotypes speak through you, if you find it as a reason to hate you.

Besides: you've got weird personal experience, if you see Germans and us the same :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
hey,what about UAE gals/guys???they are the BEST!!!Guaranteed;) or Arabs in general?:confused:

Arabs are hot. I guess its because i love voluptous women. For me the Lebanese are the closest thing to Indian women, who by the way i rate at number 1. :p

1. Indian.
2. Lebanese.
3. Italian.
4. Australian.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Arabs are hot. I guess its because i love voluptous women. For me the Lebanese are the closest thing to Indian women, who by the way i rate at number 1. :p

1. Indian.
2. Lebanese.
3. Italian.
4. Australian.
no UAE on your list? thats strange!:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
haha! :LOL:Although i am going to get detention,a yellow card and they'll call my parents, i'll let you know her response in like a week approx. ;)

U go girl. :D

Ill hold u to it. :p

Dec 27, 2003

So how many bodyguards do you have? :D
None but I do have this persistent and irritating noise in my ears.

I don't know if this popular belief exists in English too, but in Italy when it feels like your ears are whistling we say it's because someone is cursing you or talking bad about you (usually for a reason).

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Stereotypes speak through you, if you find it as a reason to hate you.

Besides: you've got weird personal experience, if you see Germans and us the same :D
Admittedly I've only spent a week or so in Poland and only know a couple of Polish females here (their knowledge of French is amazing tho), but the coldness and kind of unfriendliness of the people reminded me quite a bit of that of their teuton neighbours.

Damn, I can hear that hissing sound again.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Ok wait a second, geordie girls are not like any other. Jesus im not that bad :D

Geordies have limited intelligence and will jump into bed quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

And im no friend of that total loser Emma. :D
That aspect of their personality is quite disturbing, yes. Luckily I am a tolerant man who can cope with it.

Gaston

Feb 8, 2004
Norwegian

Smartest people in the world...

(NORWAY according to the UN - THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST COUNTRY TO LIVE IN) <---- off topic

She must be Norwegian or from eastern part of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)