Your Favourite Villains (2 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #101
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I havent seen it, I was kinda sure, how the action will be going and what end it will have - so I left it.

gray: really? I expected boring movie.
    It's not so much about football, as it is about the team members struggling to become friends, and becoming disciplined etc. I liked it, though i'm not sure everyone will.

++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    there will be a hollywood movie on soccer soon
    .. in fact it will be a trilogy....

guess you will also miss that one huh...
    Hmmm ... an american movie about 'soccer'... i have my reservations about that...

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Depends on the topic of movie, I missed that Titans thing, cause it was soooooo "I saw it hundred times" about problems of one guy, cause of colour of his skin - I saw hundreds such movies, with such ending plus.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

It's not so much about football, as it is about the team members struggling to become friends, and becoming disciplined etc. I liked it, though i'm not sure everyone will.
    And I also like such movies, but I saw so many such movies, that I left this one.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Hmmm ... an american movie about 'soccer'... i have my reservations about that...
    from what i read its quitえ interesting...

its about a latin guy who try his luck in EPl in the first movie, then go to an european club in 2nd, and then play in the world cup in the 3rd...

it will be Newcastle > Real Madrid> Argentina ... or.... Man U :yuck: > barca> brazil... depending wether Adidas od Nike won the bid...

since its a FIFA project Adidas is ahead on the race...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)