Your favourite transfer target. (1 Viewer)

Which of the following players would you most likely want to see at Juve ?

• Patrick Kluivert.

• Juan Roman Riquelme.

• Fernando Cavenaghi.

• Adrian Mutu.

• Adriano.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Since the transfer window has opened, Juve have been linked to many players mainly through swap deals. But, which of these players would you really like to see wear a Bianconeri shirt? It's your call !

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Kluivert.

After his splendid goals this season he will be great back-up. Forget Salas !!

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    kluivert as a back up??i think u r drunk or something :D
    i say bring riquelme.we already have miccoli so we don't need anymore atackers ;)

Nah, im not drunk. Lippi could do the rotation system between Alex - Kluivert - and Trezegol .. just like Ancelotti is doing with Riva - Sheva - and Pippo .. then we would conquer Italia and Europe :strong:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Rotating one of the most inconsistent players in Europe doesn't seem like the best idea to me but I catch your drift ;)
    Yeah, you know how it goes .. if Treze is on fire he'll keep his place, same will go for Kluiv and DP ;) This way they'll stay on their toes, try hard every match knowing that there is always a player on their back waiting to take his chance ;)

Jan 1, 2003
    Why would wanna risk this great partnership of Alex and Trezegol. If you want a high profile striker why not go for Mutu. He can act as the back-up for Nedved as well.

Anyways I don't want anyone until summer when our forward department will be great with Miccoli, and so my pick would be Riquelme in a Salas+cash deal.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Well, even though we need defenders badly .. Juve were not linked to any defenders for a while now .. all of these players listed in the poll were linked to Juve one way or another in the press ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)