Your favourite movie director? (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I would too if you remember back in the mid 90s James Cameron was trying to do a Spider-Man movie and he was being looked at so was Leonardo DiCaprio.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
LOTR is great but imo that's not enough to make one the best director. His other work is quite medicore.
The thread says favorite director. Not best director.
As for best directors he would be in the good directors category, not in the great ones.
All that I stated above, would certainly be above him.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Still Coen bros and second place is taken by a relatively unknown German niche director Harry S. Morgan

So he's your favorite based on one trilogy?
Although PJ 'only' stands out for LotR the sheer dedication and effort required to make this trilogy happen is worth ten movies. He will always have a special place in our hearts for doing the impossible.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Still Coen bros and second place is taken by a relatively unknown German niche director Harry S. Morgan

Although PJ 'only' stands out for LotR the sheer dedication and effort required to make this trilogy happen is worth ten movies. He will always have a special place in our hearts for doing the impossible.
:agree: @Dostoevsky needs to watch The Big Lebowski

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
One of my favorites, yes.

I love LOTR. I watched it like 50 times. I was just asking if it's only because of the trilogy. But yea, what he did with the movie is simply incredible.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Best Movies:
1-Evil Dead 2
2-Terminator 2
3-Matrix
4-Batman
5-LOTR

almost more than 15 years later, and these movies still destroys 90% of modern day action movies. these movies are absolutely incredible.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)