Your Favourit National Teams Around The World (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
if we continue with the same spirit it will be very difficult fopr bosnia. anyway, 4 points from games with bosnia would be fine for me. we're gonna rip serbia apart anyway. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:LOL: still, it's funny that u even need to say that... ;)
Well, you never know, perhaps they bribe the ref a second time. What a scandal that was, I'm still angry. As are all Italian and Spanish fans I guess...

Jan 7, 2004
well i have always been a die hard fan of my national team and the team from the city i was born.

Italy, jeez, just becoz i am a Juventus fan people expect me to be fan of that crappy italian national team.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I've been an italian for ten years now.....A czech for about four years and Argentine every now and then....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
if we continue with the same spirit it will be very difficult fopr bosnia. anyway, 4 points from games with bosnia would be fine for me. we're gonna rip serbia apart anyway. :D
What are you on mate, because you're making no sense at all!!! Be happy if you get 1 point, let alone 4! Bosnia has much better players than Lithuania, and we've recently started playing great, I wouldnt be surprised if we manage to be second in our group. Believe me, Bosnia can beat anyone on their day, our only problem is incosnistency.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
well i have always been a die hard fan of my national team and the team from the city i was born.

Italy, jeez, just becoz i am a Juventus fan people expect me to be fan of that crappy italian national team.
I'm just a fan of them because of the fact everyone thinks they're incredibly stylish but hates them at the same time. It's great to see how those reporters seem to love them and hate them at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)