your fav sports mark (1 Viewer)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Hi everybody,

last season(s) Juve played with Lotto, now they wear Nike outfits...IMO The one is better then the other, but what do YOU think is the best sports mark? I like PUMA very much, I like the colors and almost every shirt they create (not only footballshirts of course) I also wear Puma shoes and I never want to give them away because they're sooooooo good...And of course Gigi Buffon is sponsored by Puma.:D hehe

And what about you? Nike, Adidas, PUMA, Lotto, Kappa, others? and why??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I like Nike (call me a capitalist bastard if oyou will :groan:). Dont exactly know why, maybe its all those commercials which I was bombarded with when I was a kid :D.

I also like Reusch for GK gloves. They had a fantastic pair of gloves Gigi used to wear before this season (now he has Puma). I wanted to buy them but they were 100 €.

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    I like Nike (call me a capitalist bastard if oyou will :groan:). Dont exactly know why, maybe its all those commercials which I was bombarded with when I was a kid :D.

I also like Reusch for GK gloves. They had a fantastic pair of gloves Gigi used to wear before this season (now he has Puma). I wanted to buy them but they were 100 €.
    €100? that's very expensive! Maybe Gigi wore them before :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Adidas - In my country these sort of things are pretty expensive, but I afforded to buy myself a t-shirt and some shoes,
    which are now old in fact :D

Lotto - Great sports equipment, especially for the ladies.

Kappa - Only when about the Italian NT shirts.

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Adidas - In my country these sort of things are pretty expensive, but I afforded to buy myself a t-shirt and some shoes,
    which are now old in fact :D

Lotto - Great sports equipment, especially for the ladies.

Kappa - Only when about the Italian NT shirts.
    I like Kappa too, but now the Italian team is playing with PUMA, and I also like it...but Kappa was better:D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Logo wise:

nike
    puma
    addidas
    reebok
    kappa

Design wise:

addidas
    nike
    puma
    kappa
    reebok

btw some gen info.....

Did u know that between these brands

Nike
    Addidas
    Puma
    reebok

Addidas is the oldest. Originally 2 brothers started Addidas a company named after the older of the 2 brothers. later on the 2 brothers fell out and the younger brother left Addidas to form his own company Puma the 2nd oldest of the above sports brand. Later on Reebok was founded and the youngest of these is Nike. Also, the word Nike means victory in some language which i have conveniently forgotten now :p

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Adidas My favorite...most of my clothes are Adidas....shirts, pants , shorts , Shoes and caps :thumb:

Adidas Forever sport ;)

I don't like Nike stuff except for their shirts i like their design.

Puma and Kappa are cool too.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    Adidas My favorite...most of my clothes are Adidas....shirts, pants , shorts , Shoes and caps :thumb:

Adidas Forever sport ;)

I don't like Nike stuff except for their shirts i like their design.

Puma and Kappa are cool too.
    We seem to read each other's mind in this domain :)

Go Adidas ! :strong:

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    Kappa

The Italy shirt and the Juve shirt were my favourites.
    Unfortunately i never bought the italy one.

Oh well, the puma one is good as well :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    it has to be kappa.. their design is cool and unique..

nike used to be the best but since world cup 2002, their design turn suks...what with their designers? have designer block or something? all their jerseys are suks..thats becoz their design are suks and all their jersey have that same design...and pretty expensive too...their t shirts are quite good though

adidas used to looks trying to hard with their design..but since wc 02 they are better than nike..]

puma good too...i love their neverending pursue for uniqueness..
    ( remember the sleeveless cameroon jersey ) .. the italian NT kit are good too.. cant beat kappa though. boy i missed the old juve kappa days... the sony minidisc 97/98 are the best.. DP looks great in that one

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    Logo wise:

nike
    puma
    addidas
    reebok
    kappa

Design wise:

addidas
    nike
    puma
    kappa
    reebok

btw some gen info.....

Did u know that between these brands

Nike
    Addidas
    Puma
    reebok

Addidas is the oldest. Originally 2 brothers started Addidas a company named after the older of the 2 brothers. later on the 2 brothers fell out and the younger brother left Addidas to form his own company Puma the 2nd oldest of the above sports brand. Later on Reebok was founded and the youngest of these is Nike. Also, the word Nike means victory in some language which i have conveniently forgotten now :p
    Interesting, I never knew about that.

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Interesting, I never knew about that.
    I knew it, but it's still interesting for people who didn't know it ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)